Meeting With Itachi

Kizuna was already ahead of Naruto and Jiraiya's next destination as they began to search for Akatsuki throughout the area which they were reported to appear in. Kizuna and Sai wanted to split to gain more area as Sai was having doubts on Danzo letting his Grandchild roam free. While it seem that Danzo was just letting her loose, he was already trying to judge her potential and wanted to know more on how she plans to learn from the Akatsuki.

Would she be better than those expendables he easily thrown away or would she accomplish what he could not? He wanted to test her out and even if she does better than what he initially thought, he can do more experiments on her as she will one day be use to take over the root while he would sit on the pedestal of the Hokage seat and rule over Konoha.

Her life would be quite profitable if he can use her to his advantage as he lack the care of a parent and more of a controlling grandfather who uses his children to do his bidding for power.

Kizuna already knows how Danzo sees in her as she split off with Sai and gather more info on the Akatsuki.

After an hour of search, she still couldn't find any evidence the Akatsuki were going to arrive here as she notices that Sai was taking too long to report. She sense that there was something troubling as she quickly went to look for him and saw that Sai was knocked out.

After checking his vitals, she notices he was only unconscious as right as she was about to look for her perpetrators, a man with a red clouded robe appear behind her as he reaches her head yet she barely manages to dodge his hand by activating the Sharingan.

"You....."

The man's eyes began to widen as he felt anger in his eyes. Kizuna notices this as she can guess who this person is...

"I can already guess that the moment my sharingan opened, you would know this.... Akatsuki.... Or better yet.... Itachi Uchiha."

Itachi only glares at Kizuna with hatred as he knows that he had killed everyone in his clan except his brother and this girl knows something about him which he knows she's dangerous. He quickly fired off a genjutsu on her as she quickly dismisses her Sharingan and easily got caught by Itachi's genjutsu.

Inside the genjutsu, Kizuna just waited for Itachi to arrive as he enters the world, filled with hatred and curiousity. He was just surprised that even though she already knew of him, she was easily got caught by his genjutsu as he began to interrogate her.

"While i admire your bravery of not defending yourself the moment you know of me, i take it that you just purposely just want to get caught so we can talk to each other. Am i right?"

"Yup. Pretty much."

Kizuna just casually just talked to Itachi when he is already at a advantage as he was slowly putting up his guard, knowing that this girl was planning something.

"So, i'm gonna ask first, where did you get those eyes?"

The moment Itachi ask this of her, she knew that this might get his attention as she wanted to use this to her advantage but needed to becareful of her words. He can easily kill her off but she needed his help in order to protect Naruto so she calms down and began to converse with Itachi.

"Itachi. If i answer this, would you help me? To protect my friend?"

"........who is your friend?"

"Naruto Uzumaki, The Jinchuriki of the nine-tails."

The moment she spoke of his name, Itachi's eyes widen as this was something he didn't expect to hear. The Akatsuki was trying to take the Kyuubi out of Naruto as this was a grave importance. He didn't care if the kid would die as the moment he was about to disagree to her, she also propose another to him.

"If you disagree to this, you not only gonna harm my friend by his rival as well. The brother you left in the village, Sasuke Uchiha."

Those words put a dent through Itachi's head as he suddenly saw Kizuna smiling as she knew that this would work on him.

"Itachi. I know why you let your brother survive through that slaughter, i want you to at least understand that i meant no harm to you. I wanted strength to protect my friend.

The moment i entered through your genjutsu, i was literally putting my life for the sake of Naruto. Please, i need you to help me."

Kizuna bowed down to Itachi as he saw the determination in her eyes. While he couldn't care what she has in plan, he was analyzing whether if he should help her or not.

"Then, if i were to help you, what are you going to do?"

The moment he said those words, she smiled at him.

"Itachi, would you be willing to commit another Parricide again? This time, taking out my grandfather?"