"You're tip-toeing, big man. You need to strut." Tony says.

"And you need to focus on the problem, Mr.Stark and Im not talking about your uncontrollable daughter." Steve says.

"Do you think Im not? And will you please leave Willa out of this? I dont know what your problem is, but Willa wouldnt hurt anyone else given a reason." Tony says.

"Not intentionally, but people could still get hurt. Now why dont you focus on this and find tesseract." Steve says.

"Okay... Why did Fury call us in? Why now? Why not before? What isnt he telling us? I cant do the equation unless I have all the variables." Tony says.

"You think Fury is hiding something?" Steve asks.

"He's a spy. Captain, he's the spy. His secrets have secrets. Its bugging him, too. Isnt it?" Tony questions looking over at Bruce.

"Uhh.. I just want to finish my work here, and..." Bruce says.

"Doctor?" Steve questions.

"A warm light for all mankind. Loki's jab at Fury about the cube." Bruce says.

"I heard it." Steve says.

"I think that was meant for you." Bruce says pointing at Tony.

"Even if Barton didnt tell Loki about the tower, it was still all over the news." Bruce says.

"The Stark Tower? That big, ugly... Building in New York?" Steve questions.

"Its powered by an arc reactor, a self-sustaining energy source. That building will run itself for what a year?" Bruce questions.

"Its just a prototype. Im kind of the only name in clean energy right now. Thats what he's getting at." Tony says to Steve.

"So why didnt SHIELD bring him in on the tesseract project? Why are they doing in the energy business in the first place? Why did they as you pointed out... Why did Fury bring in an unstable 18 year old with powers around the cube?" Bruce asks.

"Those are good questions. I should probably look into that once my decryption program finishes breaking into all of SHIELD's secure files." To y says walking over to a different computer.

"Im sorry. Did you say..." Steve says.

"JARVIS has been running it since I hit the bridge. In a few hours, I'll know every dirty secret SHIELD has ever tried to hide. Including why they put my daughter with the tesseract in the first place." Tony says.

"Yet you're confused about why they didnt want you around." Steve says.

"An intelligence organization that fears intelligence? Historically, not awesome." Tony says.

"I think Loki's trying to wind us up. This is a man who means to start a war, and if we dont stay focused, he'll succeed. We have orders. We should follow them." Steve says.

"You know if Loki is trying to wind us up then he is doing a good job with you and Willa. Though following isnt really my style." Tony says.

"And you're all about style." Steve says.

"Of the people in this room, which one is, A, wearing a spangly outfit, and, B, not of use?" Tony questions.