after finally collecting myself, i went out the bathroom and started to pack a suit case like roddy had said.

although i'm still because why would i pack it today?

maybe we're taking his jet..

i don't know.

"i made a few calls. pop and Ny gon' watch the kids while we gone. they said it ain't no problem" roddy came back into our room.

"why you wanna leave so quickly?"

"because i can feel your stress. and if you pregnant? ion want you to miscarry again" i sighed nodding turning back to my suit case.

"stop" he sighed wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "don't cry. we gon' be good this time"

"you don't know that" i shook my head holding back my tears as i folded clothes into the suitcase.

"i do. because god's god a plan for us. he's got a plan for you, baby" he laid his head on my shoulder.

"i.. i don't want anymore after this one, roddy" i admitted lowly. "two kids is already enough"

"i'm not gonna force you" he rubbed my stomach lightly. "i know i was hard on you about it before, but i realized that it can't be one sided. after this, if you don't wanna have another kid, you should get put on the shot. it works better" he kissed my neck lightly. "it's all up to you"

i smiled lightly finally feeling free from the stress this baby situation puts on us.

"you promise?" i turned around wrapping my arms around his neck.

"i promise, mama" he smiled lifting my chin making our lips connect.

i'm still feeling like we need to talk about more.. but right now, i just wanna be happy.

with him.

"the jets coming tomorrow morning. i didn't wanna rush but i wanted to get out the house as soon as possible" i chuckled at him.

"you always get so protective when i'm pregnant" i leaned up kissing his cheek. "you happy?"

"you knew i wanted another one. what you think?"
i rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"well get your stuff" i pushed his shoulder. "rushin' me and shit and you not even ready yourself"

"if you weren't pregnant, i'd fuck you up for talkin' shit" he sighed shaking his head as he went to get his suitcase.

"oh but that's not gonna happen is it?" i teased sitting on the bed.

"Vanessa" i walked back to me. "you ain't showin' yet. i'm Deadass boutta teach you a lesson"