R 2

Sarfaraz Ali and Nabeeda Ali had three sons and one daughter

Eldest son Nawaz Ali  married Maryam Begum and had only one son

Faizan Nawaz Ali (32 year old)

Second son Zorawar Ali married Rukhsar Begum and had two sons and two twin daughters.

Haider Ali (29 year old)

Adnan Ali (23 year old)

Hiba Ali (21 year old)

Haya Ali (21 year old)

Third son Hazrat Ali (Deceased)  married Sabeena (Maryam Begum's sister) and had twins

Saad Ali (22 year old)

Anabia Ali (22 year old)

Daughter Zubeida Ali got married to Meer Sheikh and had a daughter

Jannat Meer (25 year old)

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Bia.....college ke liye der nahin ho rahi tumhe?" Sabeena asked seeing  Anabia leisurely eating her pasta whilst everybody had already left.

"Faiz bhaijaan  aaj chalenge college saath me.." Anabia said making Sabeena twist her ear "Kya kaand kiya hai college me"

"Aah....Ammi chhodein..." Anabia whined "Kuch nahi hua bas ek chhoti si ladai ho gayi thi"

"Bahut haath pair nahin chalne lage tumhare" Sabeena hit Anabia's head making her pout

"Bia...chalo" Both the ladies turned to the voice and found Faizan in his office attire.
"Ab jaldi karo use kaam bhi hai" Sabeena scowled taking Anabia's plate and making her eat fast.

"Faiz beta...thoda dekh lena college wale log  nikaal na dein ise" Sabeena was getting paranoid...

"Ammi maine kisi ka katal nahin kar diya ki college se bahar phenk denge" Anabia frowned

"Aap aaraam karein Chachi .. mai hun na" Faizaan side hugged Sabeena who caressed his cheek "Mera beta"

"Haan main hi toh bahar se aayi hun" Anabia twitched her lips...her Ammi  loved Faiz bhai more than her and she totally despised it.

Faizan met Anabia's HOD and apologised on her behalf but after coming out of the chamber asked her "Woh ladka kaun tha?"

"Science department ka hai...college bunk karke paas wale coffee shop me baitha hoga"

"Hmm chalo"

Anabia took Faizan to the coffee shop and showed Rahil from far.
"Acha ab tum college jao" Faizan said taking off his watch.

"Ji..." Anabia didn't protest and turned to go.

Faizan stood there for a while and was about to take a step when Rahil's eyes accidentally met his and he beckoned him with a curt nod of his head.
Rahil was confused but hesitantly walked towards him.

"Ji......"

Instead of any answer, a hard slap came Rahil's way making him stumble. Even before he could balance himself, he was thrashed again with the same hand.

Rahil's friends came to his help but Faizan's deadly tone just freezed their legs "Peeche...". Faizan was a well built man with an intimidating height and his aura was very scary when he was angry.

Rahil after getting the dose was now sitting on the floor groaning in pain.
Faizan came to his eye level and caught his jaw tight "Don't mess with me and my family". With that, he tapped his jaw and left.