Sofia The 1st (Suffering Soul)
Why r yall chatting in the grp chat

Sofia The 4th (Bendy Boi)
Aran told us to shut up so ye

Sofia The 1st (Suffering Soul)
oh

Sofia The 5th (Caffeine Crackhead)
Kk imma go conserve my brain cells

Sofia The 5th (Caffeine Crackhead)Kk imma go conserve my brain cells

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

After a few more hours of travelling, they stopped by a Mc Donalds store for lunch. Coach Kurosu asked them to list out their orders to Suzume, who bitterly accepted the burden of the errand.

"Okay so a double cheeseburger, fries and coke. I'm just gonna order that set then, is it fine with ya?" Suzume confirmed Kosaku's order, to which he nodded.

She scrambled to write down his order on a notepad, and she motioned for the next person to list their order, "A Fillet O Fish set? Okay then,"

Suzume stepped foot onto the solid ground from the bus with the notepad and money, and announced to the rest of the people, "I'll be back soon."

She got to the counter, and the cashier greetedher kindly, "Hello, how can I help ya?"

Suzume took a deep breath.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

They reached the campus at around two in the afternoon, and Coach Kurosu quickly dismissed the students. Suzume, Osamu and Atsumu waved the rest goodbye and set off for their journey back home. The walk back was awfully quiet, but they didn't mind as they basked in the comfortable silence.

The first thing Suzume did once she arrived home was to check the fridge. She grumbled to herself when she found that she doesn't have enough ingredients for dinner. She dropped her bag onto the chair before swiftly climbing the flight of stairs, and zoomed to Atsumu's room.

Suzume knocked on the door, and she received a hum from the inside.

"I need to get some stuff from the store for dinner, could ya come along?" Suzume offered.

Atsumu was quick to reply, "Sure, gimme a few minutes though."

"Okay then, meet downstairs in five."

When she visited her bedroom, she switched out of her club uniform and snatched her purse. She found Atsumu nowhere to be seen downstairs, so she decided to lounge in the living room until the royalty arrives.

Suzume's head was dangling from the couch, back laying on the cushions when Atsumu finally decided to not keep his sister waiting. She rolled and fell to the wooden tiled floor, and promptly got up as if she did not just hit her sides.