"Bobby yah, you..believe me right?"

"Why would I? Your true colours finally came out Park Chaeyoung. You are not trustable. Chaerin is much more better, prettier and has a better attitude than you. So stay away from Hanbin." You were shocked by what Bobby said to you. You thought he was nice but turns out that he was the same as Hanbin. Just then, the teacher came in and saw the bruise on your face.

"OMO! What happened to you Chaeyoung? Are you okay? Do you want to go home?" She asked concernly and you nodded your head. You walked to your seat.

"Hanbin sshi..can you get up from my seat? I have to take my things." You said in a cold and stern voice. Hanbin was shocked. You glared at him and he couldn't believe his eyes. When you packed your things, getting ready to leave, you took out your water bottle and poured the water on Hanbin. He was wet! The whole class were in shock and their jaws widened. Even Bobby and Jinhwan's.

"You! You!" He pointed to you.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG COME WITH ME TO THE PRINCIPAL NOW!" the teacher shouted at you and you ignored her. You ran out of the class.

"Ugh what did i just do?!" you shouted at yourself. You pinched your swollen cheeks and flinched.

Your POV

Ouch..that hurt.. I didn't want my parents to worry so i went back to Hanbin oppa's house since i'll be staying there from today. When I  ringed the bell, Hanbin's maid was shocked to see my swollen face.

"Omg Miss Park are you okay?!" I  nodded your head weakly and went up to my room which the maid told me it was.

Nobody's POV

If only you knew the hardships i'm facing right now.. you thought and cried really hardly. Night fell and Hanbin went home. He cursed under his breathe.

"How dare she embarrass me infront of Chaerin?!"he muttered and went home. He opened the door furiously and slammed it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Hanbin's eyes widened when he saw you in his house.

"She'll be staying with us from today. Don't you remember?" His appa whispered to him and Hanbin rolled his eyes.

"But appa!"

"We are doing this for the company remember!" Mr kim whispered to hanbin. Hanbin sighed and stormed to his room. He slammed his door. He was really angry.

"Mr Kim. I think I shouldn't be living here. Hanbin doesn't seem to like it."

"Ani it's okay. You are going to be my daughter in law anyway. Stay here. Hanbin will be fine after that." He said and you nodded your head. You sighed. You went up to your room and shut your door. Do he hate me that much? You thought.

"Yes he do Park Chaeyoung." You told yourself and tears fell without stopping. You wiped your tears and smiled to yourself. Everything will be okay chaeyoung. You told yourself and fell asleep on the bed. Hanbin was annoyed with his dad and he sat on his bed. He whipped out his phone and messaged iKON.

Kakao:
B.I: Guys
Jinhwannie: what
Kimbap: what
Chanwoooo: neh hyung?
Donghyukie: yo wassup hyung
June: what do you need? Do you need me?
Yunhyeong: You woke me up..
B.I: only chanwoo has the respect for me
-__-
Jinhwannie: i'm older than you!
Kimbap: i'm also older than you!
B.I: tsk
Kimbap: what do want? We have to sleep yaknow. I'm tired. *yawns*
B.I:i'm not in the mood to joke around with you guys.
Jinhwannie: okay so what is wrong?
B.I:  That effing park chaeyoung moved into my house and my dad said it was okay. IT WAS OKAY?!
Jinhwannie: Chill WAIT WHAT?!
JUNE: WHAT?!
DONGHYUKIE: WHAT?!
chanwoooo: huh hyungs she's not that bad.
Yunhyeong: yeah i agree with chanwoo
Chanwoooo: ^ see. Anyway where is bobby hyung?
Yunhyeong: bobby ahhh

Kimbap left the group.

B.I: ?
Jinhwannie: maybe he's sleeping. I need to sleep too. Bye.

Jinhwannie left the group.
Yunhyeong left the group.
June left the group
Donghyukie left the group
B.I left the group.

Chanwoooo: OMG HYUNGS WHAT DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!

-back to reality-

For some reason, Bobby felt weird inside because he felt that it was wrong for the members to talk bad about you without knowing about your true personality. He felt like he need to know you more. And of course, he was right.

A/N:
okay so hii sorry for the late update. i was really busy because exams are coming and today is chinese new year i'm at my relative's house but i'm really bored so i updated. omg and WHEN IS IKON GONNA DEBUT?! I'm getting impatient HAHAHAHA. and I'm really busy so please be patient with me. Annyeong^^