Chapter 3

Author's POV

"Okay quiet down class i know all of you are happy to see her let's welcome back Kim chaerin to the school!" The teacher announced and you looked up. Woah she's really pretty. You thought while looking at her.

"Annyeong everyone! I miss you guys too! I hope i will enjoy my school life again!" Chaerin said happily.

"Chaerin you can sit beside Chaeyoung."Me? Why me? Then where would this guy sit?

"Taejoon you can sit beside Hanbin."

"You shouldn't have changed place you know." Jinhwan said to him and Hanbin glared at him. He laughed. Chaerin was popular in school back then but she flew back to US last year. She came back this year. Hanbin had a crush on her but before he could confess to her, she left and he was devastated. He promised himself that he will confess to her the moment she comes back. He's going to do whatever to win Chaerin's heart. While on the other side, Chaeyoung was trying to do everything to get hanbin's attention. She saw how Hanbin smiled at Chaerin and felt really jealous inside.

"Annyeonghaeseyeo. I'm Kim Chaerin, you are?"

"Oh I'm the new student, Park Chaeyoung." You said and smiled slightly at her.

"Ohh nice to meet you!" She said happily and you just smiled. You returned to the lessons and flipped open your textbook.

What a weird girl. Chaerin thought to herself and sighed. She likes Hanbin too. She wanted to win back his heart. She still believes that hanbin still loves her and she was right. Hanbin couldn't focus in the class, instead,he kept looking at Chaerin. Her beautiful face, her innocent smile made his heart flutter.

"RING!!!" Class ended and it was break time. Sora was at a different class because of different subjects they took. She didn't know that Chaerin was back until she saw her..

"OH MY GOD UNNIE IS THAT YOU?!" Sora exclaimed at Chaerin and they gasped. They hugged each other. What? They are best friends? You thought. You sighed. As she was about to leave, Sora grabbed your wrist.

"Unnie I'll be back soon." Sora told Chaerin and Chaerin nodded her head. She pulled you to the locker area. Sora glared at you and shivers sent down your spine.

"YOU! ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO MARRY HANBIN OPPA?!" She shouted and you and you was shocked. The students at the side murmured to themselves. Your eyes widened. What in the world?

Chaerin noticed the commotion and walked to the locker area. She was shocked. Meanwhile, Hanbin and iKON saw what happened too. They were shock. How in the world did Sora knew? Hanbin clenched his fist and walked to you.

"HOW DARE YOU PARK CHAEYOUNG?!" Hanbin shouted at you. He had mistaken you. You didn't say anything.

"Oppa..i..i can explain.." you stuttered. Before you knew,Hanbin slapped you on the face. The students gasped. You held onto your face and tears were threatening to fall. Your lips were already bleeding but you didn't care. You wiped the blood away and glared at Hanbin.

"How dare you hit me?!" You shouted at him and you raised your hands up,wanting to slap him. He glared at you. Somebody stopped you and that was Chaerin.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PARK CHAEYOUNG?! TRYING TO SLAP HANBIN OPPA?!" She shouted at you and you flinched. You stepped back and ran away. When you reached class, you saw Hanbin sitting on your seat, chatting with Chaerin happily, as if nothing happened. You bit your lips despite the pain. Bobby got tricked by Hanbin and believed that you were an entire bitch. But he was wrong. He folded his arms and looked at you.