Chapter 11

Nobody's POV

"How did you and Hanbin meet?" Yunhyeong asked you. You frozed on the spot. You didn't know how to answer. You both were best friends since both of you were babies but after your parents left you, everything became a mess. A complete mess. Hanbin unfriended you, resulting in you losing both your only bestfriend and first love and you became an orphan. You kept looking down.

"Oh come on guys stop asking such a personal question! Let's just play something fun okay!" Bobby said awkwardly. He knew it was a sensitive question. Especially it's connected to Hanbin.

"Oh sorry." Yunhyeong apologised but your lips curved up a little.

"Nah it's okay. I'll tell you all."

"We were friends since we were babies. But I don't know what happened to Hanbin. When we were five, he suddenly gave me a cold shoulder on my birthday.." Tears welled up again but I held it back. I sniffed. All of them gasped and kept quiet after that. I looked down. A hand landed on my shoulders. I looked up. It was Bobby. I gave him a slight smile.

"Come on guys! Let's stop with all these and go back to class okay? Our free period is going to be over." Jinhwan said and we all nodded our head. Before all of them walked out, Yunhyeong and Jinhwan asked me to call them oppa, making me laugh a little. They were not bad afterall. I walked back to class with Bobby and it was a little awkward. I wanted to talk to him but I didn't know how to start. I bit my lips and had no choice to walk back to class while dealing with the awkward silence. I walked back to my seat and sighed. For some reason, I felt so empty being awkward with Bobby. The teacher soon came in and started with the lesson. From the side, I could see somebody staring at me. I ignored that person and tried to focus on the lesson. I felt really uncomfortable and therefore I turned my head to the left. It was Hanbin. We made eye contact. I felt electric going all over me. How can I still like him after what he did to me? He looked away and so did I. Why was he staring at me? No, probably staring at Chaerin since she's beside me. I shook off all my thoughts. Soon, the class ended and I went to the locker to pack my things. School has ended early because it's a Friday. Suddenly, my phone vibrated and I took it out from my pocket.

From: Mum

Chaeyoung you will be going to the bridal room later to choose for your wedding next weekend. Hanbin's mother had already informed him. Both of you are going together.

What? Me and Hanbin? Together? He wouldn't even want to go with me. He have to meet Chaerin since she's his girlfriend. I bet he won't go with me. I had no choice to only reply with an ok and sighed. I placed my phone back into my pocket. After packing my things, I went out of school and I wasn't looking what was in front of me because I was checking the books I had on my hands. I bumped into somebody and fell down with all my books on the ground. I rubbed my head. Ouch that hurts. That guy is so tall what the?

"I'm sor- oh it's you." That person said in a rude manner and I looked up. That guy from just now. The guy who didn't want to make friends with me. His name was Junhoe. I hurriedly picked up my books and stood up. I bowed to him politely and walked past him. But he grabbed my wrist. I was taken aback.

"I'm sorry for just now. I didn't mean to walk out so rudely. Can we be friends?" He asked me and my eyes were about to pop out. Was he asking me to forgive him and be friends with me? Then why was he being rude just now? I nodded lightly and he smiled at me. He took my books from me. I was shocked.

"Wh..What are you doing?" I stuttered while asking him, still in a state of shock.

"Helping my friend." He said while walking away. I chased after him. We went out of school while dealing with the awkward silence between us.