PHOENIX QUILL: The Bounty Hunt

Hey guys. This is an incredible opportunity that you don't want to miss. Our partner, PabPub — a publisher — is hosting a writing contest and the terms are awesome. They are giving out over N100,000 for the best books to be submitted.

"The top 3 books will be rewarded with 30k, 20k, 10k, and more including promotion and free editing services from our partners." There also will be something for each author of the top ten books. Each gets at least N5,000 cash reward and publishing contract and there is also something for the most active reader during the contest.

It's incredible, isn't it?

Submissions are ongoing and there is NO ENTRY FEE. Just go to pq.pabpub.com for detailed information and get started.

It is an open contest, readers and chosen judges would have to openly read and review your works. So you can know how everything goes.

We recommend PabPub as a new and amazing publisher. We, Project Nigeria, can vouch for it and some of our writers are already published on it exclusively. Follow their new Wattpad account @pabpub, you can also read about the contest fully in the book published on the account about the contest.

Tag someone who needs to see this 💙 in a comment. 

Good luck, and may the odds forever be in your favour.