#1 SSC WINNERS

First of all, we would like to apologise for the delay in announcing our winners. The admin in charge of the contest was busy.

Before moving on to announcing our winners, we will like to say a very big THANK YOU to all the writers who participated in the first contest ProjectNigeria has ever held.

Haphsertuh

wildpen

AmirahJulde

FMwrites

proudweirdmixer

I-Woke-Up-Black

vida_peter

carltumee

DivergentMuslima

alydwriter1

You all wrote exceptionally and our judges had a hard time deciding, so we extended our list of winners to four instead of the intended three winners.

Special thanks goes to:
Miss_Painite
Ibreathemagic
Sarah_dat_hijabi
Miss_Pearls and others not mentioned.

With out further ado, the short story that came 4th is Kellyshor_writes 's A FAITH TO HOLD. It is a master piece, in the words of one of our judges "I love how the writer took us into the mind of a grieving and confused teenager. The writer did a great job capturing the Main character's thoughts and doubts. It's beautifully written I must say."

The 3rd place was claimed by FMwrites  JEWEL, which was heartbreaking and lovely at the same time. One of our judges said "I love the settings and the way the author captured the feeling of the characters. It made me smile and also sad at the same time. Wonderfully written."

"Oh wow, was the first thing which popped into my head. Beautiful plot written in a beautiful way. I think it's one of the stories you wish would go on. The description itself was intriguing. The writer did an amazing job with that one." This is the praise for the runner up, LOVE PAINTS written by I-Woke-Up-Black.

Finally, the winner of the ProjectNigeria Short Story Contest 1 is FROZEN UNDERWATER by vida_peter. She was highly underestimated. If there is any word for her entry it is 'unique', amazingly unique. It was gripping and intriguing. One of our judges said "I felt like I wasn't reading fast enough. The writing itself is fabulous."

All winners should come forward to claim our previously stated prizes. The first and second books have a sticker attached to their covers as shown below:

 The first and second books have a sticker attached to their covers as shown below:

The ProjectNigeria Ultimate Contest is still going on and we have extended our date of taking entries till 10th of February, 2017

The ProjectNigeria Ultimate Contest is still going on and we have extended our date of taking entries till 10th of February, 2017. Our third contest will be announced in a few hours.

Please support our contestants by reading, voting and commenting on their entries which is available in our public reading list.

Thanks for your support, especially all our contestants, the contest couldn't have been possible without you all.