Chapter 10

The DADA classroom was large and had no desks just books and other random object crammed into the tiny space of the four windowsills that faced north of the classroom.

A huge dusty chalk board clung to the stone wall
"Patronus Charms" Luna spoke to me, I never realised she was even there. I need to get my head out of the clouds as my mother says.

"Sorry, what Luna?"I replied
She turned her gaze from the windows to me and gave me a bright smile, washing away the anger Harry had left me with. Luna was like that able to brighten my mood.
"Oh we are doing the Patronus charm," she gave in her whispy voice
"Even through half of the class knows from from DumbleDore's army they still have to teach it as the curriculum , I don't mind though I love this spell"

I nodded and gave a short but enthusiastic grin at her. This is my favourite spell.
I dropped Luna from my gaze and focused on the teachers door to the classroom.
Due to the dramas of the first assembly I didn't find out who was going to be our or permanent DADA teacher since Dumbledore lifted the curse.

In struts the ever cocky, ever brilliant and forever comedic duo you guessed it

"Greed and forge" I blurt
A blush firms in my face as the look of utter bafflement sets in on all my friends faces  I realised what I said and covered my smirking face.
"Whoops.. meant Fred and George." I utter, some chuckles drift around the class and I grin this is going to be sick.