31 : SOFTEST LINGER.

Comincia dall'inizio

While tidying up her tote bag with her essentials, Yukimi hovered a few minutes on her phone, pursing her lips in contemplation. She was feeling the embarrassment bubbling in her stomach, telling her mind that what she will about to do will go both ways. Yukimi already hogged all of his attention in the training camp, mainly the reason why she chose to talk to other people on the last day, so requesting this from him made her think that she might be getting a little too clingy for her liking. In the end, with a shake of her head, the medium-haired girl put on her white socks as she pushed that thought back in the crevices of her brain.

Her phone dinged with an incoming message.

Yukimi turned her head to the gadget sitting on her bed while pulling the tote bag on her shoulder. It could be from anyone, was what she thought as she turned her phone on, since she had promised Kiyoko and Daichi that they will be talking to each other more often through messages.

Her eyes widened as she registered that it wasn't just from anyone.

From: Tetsu

Subject: This is quite random but I'd do it in a heartbeat if it's you.

08/05 11:13

Hana, let's go out for the day.

We wouldn't want to have you cooped up all day in your room, am I right? We can do all the things you want (this isn't like what you're thinking, if I'm correct with what you're thinking right now, you and your dirty mind, Hana). So, get dressed and take all the time in looking pretty (but I'm sure that you already look good effortlessly).

Don't rush, okay? Tell me if you're done getting ready. By the way, what are you wearing?

Yours ;),

Tetsurou~

The effect of this boy with the golden specks in his eyes is absolutely seraphic.

Yukimi always found herself upon the moon with a thumping heartbeat that could be heard through any part of space every time Kuroo does something that can be considered as minuscule to others because as far as she knows, it may be little things but it will always ignite the same pink warmth she felt around the messy-haired boy. So with a smile lighting up her face, Yukimi typed a reply saying that she was already planning on going out and that his message is great timing, adding that they should meet at the station. In turn, she received a hastily typed message from Kuroo saying that he will be ready in time at all so that she wouldn't have to spare her time in waiting.

After saying goodbye to her father's picture and locking the front door, the caramel-eyed girl took her time in getting to the station, slowing her pace down so that she could reach their destination right when Kuroo arrives. She palmed down her phone, quickly writing a message to her mom to let her know that she will be out for the entire day and that she may be home later than normal. Of course, intentionally leaving out that she's going out with Kuroo because that would make her mother riot (positively, what else?) so Yukimi wrote 'going out with a friend for the day' instead of the boy's name. It would be for the better to avoid further questioning from the older woman ー she doesn't want a repeat of the Romio topic.

There it is ー the station. Overflowing with people of various generations, there wasn't any sign of the messy-haired boy she spontaneously invited to a date (more like it was Kuroo but she was already dressed so she decided the date was established on equal manner). Yukimi completely understands so she took out her phone to scroll through her social media until she heard a familiar voice calling her name.

True enough, there's Kuroo Tetsurou.

The whispers follow after him. Partly the reason why Yukimi knew it was instantly him. The group of girls beside her (probably first-years from the looks of it) talked about a tall boy with messy hair and who else would it be? Even Yukimi couldn't deny that Kuroo is the definition of the word 'handsome', from the way he carried himself with an air of confidence that will be too hard to pull off if you're not him to the way he was practically sculpted ー his face, body, and mind saying it all. There wasn't any hint of prettiness when it comes to the volleyball club's captain ー everything about it is just ruggedly boyishness that sets him apart from the rest of the boys Yukimi knows. Heck, her previous crush (redacted, for an obvious reason) is a pretty boy and that's saying something of her tastes in people.