Main Characters

Angel joined Team Rocket at the young age of fifteen because she believed they were misunderstood in their efforts to change the world for the better. Eight years later, she's beginning to discover that their cause isn't as altruistic as she once believed. For now, she continues to fight for them, hoping her words and actions will bring back the Team Rocket she once believed in.

She carefully balances her work for Team Rocket with her job as Leader of the All-Stars Gym. It took 30 years to create this masterpiece of an Island Gym. With near all-natural terrain, its two-mile length provides the perfect battleground for all eighteen types of Pokemon.

Dozens of Pokemon from all eight Regions call this island home, and each of them are ready and willing to battle those who journey to test their own skills. A few Legendaries have even chosen to hide away on this island. They are aware of each others' existence and only tolerate Angel's presence because she keeps their locations secret, even from Team Rocket.

Her team consists of Sylveon, Leafeon, Sableye, Absol, Lycanroc (Midday), and Litten.

Ebony - Born with a rare pigmentation known as Melanism, his black skin has made him a target for ridicule among all Pokemon. Eventually, he learned how to stand up for himself. Half Brave, half Timid, you never know when he'll pull through for you, and when he'll run and hide. His Citrine Gem never leaves his sight.

Dreamer - Absol are naturally solitary creatures, but Angel has never seen one with a Lonely nature before. Dreamer seemed quite happy to be a part of the group, but there are many times when he takes off for a few days. He never says why, but it seems like he just gets sad on occasion and doesn't want to burden everyone else with his pain.

Rosie - Originally from a rich Trainer, this Leafeon grew quite a stuck up attitude. She has mellowed out tremendously in the year Alexandria has had her, but she can still be quite Adamant when she really wants something done a certain way.

Sylvie - This Naughty Shiny Sylveon constantly finds herself in sticky situations. Most of the messes she finds herself in are from her own curiosity, but trouble has a tendency to find her whether she goes looking for it or not. Be prepared for trouble when caught sneaking around with Unnamed.

Anya- Abandoned by her owner, the poor Litten spends most of her time hiding in the main Facility, only coming out at night or when empty to eat, drink, and play. She avoids all Pokemon except Ebony, with whom she formed a special bond at first sight. Eventually, she relaxes enough to reveal an Impish personality, regularly joining Sylvie to create messes of mischief.

Aleu - A sophisticated Lycanroc (Midday) with a Sassy attitude that regularly gets him into trouble with Rosie. The two bicker like young children, but their friendship is clear in the way they defend each other.
***************************************************************************
Nanaki: Pinsir, Blastoise, Venomoth, X, X, and X