"I honestly don't know? I just showed up to get her and so on." She said, clearly holding out on her real answer.

"You know exactly why," I mumbled. They both laugh.

Within five minutes, I feel her arms pull out from under me, and a car seat take their spot. Quickly missing the body heat she gave off. I grumble in response to it.

"I have to drive! We have an office to get back to," she said, giving a smile off in her tone.

I curled up trying to hold onto the warmth. Slowly opening my eyes back up.

"I remember your first time in the office. You looked like a lost puppy standing in front of Hotch's door." I memorized

(Flashback)

I was running a bit late. I had just gotten back from visiting my family. Jet lag definitely kicked in this morning. I already texted the team I would be late, knowing myself in mornings.

It also bought me time to meet up with Elle. We planned to meet up once a month to catch up on life.

The doors open, and I hurry to drop my bags down. I look around, trying to figure everyone's location. When my eyes stop by Hotch's door. A women with black hair stood. Looking lost. What is she doing here? Who is she?

She wore a navy blue v-neck. The sleeves going to her elbows. Paired with a long gray skirt. Topped off with classic heels.

I snap my gaze towards Hotch and Gideon. They were mumbling rather loud. Talking about the new girl. I flicker back to her, trying to figure out anything I can.

Roughly 5'7-5'8. Jet black hair. Symmetrical features. Has secrets that she doesn't want people to know, basing off of the way she holds the box. Has a past that haunts her. She's mysterious that means. Has a friendly look.

My phone goes off, causing her to look over towards me. Yet my gaze met the phone before it met hers. I could feel her eyes burning my head.

It was Pen telling me to stop profiling her and to get into the conference room.

Except, how could I? She was mysterious. Not to mention absolutely stunning. She's almost too good to be true.

I shake my head. Looking over to the conference room. Feeling her gaze linger on me.

Why does she have such a strong affect on me? I don't even know her name! She could just be delivering a package form one of the other floors.

I drop my bag, and move towards the room holding the team. "Sorry I'm late, but who was the lady in the skirt?" I queried.

"Agent Emily Prentiss. She's supposedly getting transferred into our team." Derek informed.

"Focus. We have a case to go over." Hotch broke in.

"Right sorry!" I apologized.

The entire time they went over the case, I watched the window. Watching her trying to figure out what to do.

She seemed embarrassed to be here. Like she got something wrong. I felt bad for her.

"Wheels up in 30," Hotch ordered. Everyone getting up to leave. I was still focused on her. The room soon emptied. "Mars? Are you coming?"

"Huh? What?" I spat. "Sorry, was just thinking."

"You find her mysterious don't you?" He raised an eyebrow. Hotch always knew I wasn't straight, but I never came out to him officially.

"Yeah, why hasn't she just left yet?" I mentioned as a question.

"Maybe you should go ask. You focused on her the entire case review. So go say something." He nudged.

"Ok mr.know-it-all tell me, what do I say to a confused agent?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, try your name? If she becomes a member of this team, she'll have at least a friendly face. More friendly than mine that is." He said, walking out.

He was right. If I find her this intriguing, I should introduce myself. All I know is the name Derek gave me. It could possibly be a false one as well.

I got up from the chair, with an exceptional amount of confidence. I walk out and towards the lady. She looked at me, still completely lost.

"Hi, I'm Agent Nova Mars! Can I help you with anything?" I greeted.

"Oh! Um I was actually just waiting for orders from Agent Hotchner. Thank you though!" She turned down.

I was right. She does have a mysterious path. She also avoided giving me a name. "Ok, well if you do need any help here, feel free to ask. It was nice meeting you," I dragged on. Trying to get the name confirmed.

"Agent Emily Prentiss!" She caught on. Confirming the name.

"Well then, Agent Prentiss, don't be a stranger!" I offed. I wasn't getting anything else from her anyways.

(End of flashback)

"You remember all that?" She questioned in shock.

"Every detail. From the skirt you wore, to the way you held you box." I flexed.

She didn't say anything after. Did I just weird her out? Most people don't remember every detail like that. Especially when we have so much on our plates daily.

She still didn't say anything. A tension that was suffocating grew. I could sense her eyes shifting over to me constantly. Scanning my position.

It was a weird feeling, but at the same time a comforting one. Knowing that she was watching over me.