011

Calling the lecturer in the middle of the class disturbing others as if you don’t care about their wellbeing makes you feel happy. People all around you looks at you with their questionable eyes and in them you see the eyes you fell in love with. Melisa’s blue eyes. Ms. Packrat leaves her spot and walks over to you with a strange, suspicious look on her face. After she got close enough to look at your paper you point at the first question and ask “Is this question printed correctly?”

She gives you a strange look. As if she sympathized you as a living being.

“All other children had no problems with it Brendon!” She yells. “Stop trying to act smart and write what you know, nothing as it may be!”

A feeling of anger runs through your veins as you hear the noise of whole class laughing at you. But you specially notice that your crush Melisa is worried.

The lecturer turns back to go back to her spot. She could only see you if she had eyes on her back! This is your chance! Your plan is working perfectly!

Her comment still has left a burning anger inside you though.

021 – Smart guy: Quickly take out the phone.

022 – Payback bitch: Hit her with your metal chair.

004 - To hell with the new phone, submit the empty paper and leave.

Vote if you like this part and don't forget to comment your move! *brofist*