001

Your name is Brendon Kay. You are a student at Yeoman's High University. You are sitting on your chair with your chin resting on your left hand. People all around you are writing something, and they are writing fast. You have one printed paper on your desk, which says mid-term examination on the top. The other paper is a blank, which you are supposed to fill up, which you must fill up. You don't understand what's to write, but you do have the pictures you took of the study book in your phone. If only you could take a peek, you would know what to write. Ms. Packrat is paying extra attention to you to make sure that you wouldn't do so. The girl next to you seems busy with her doings. Contact her and you may get to take a glance at her paper. The bad thing is her name is Melisa and you happen to have a huge crush on her. If your first direct conversation is about asking to cure your desperateness, you might blow things up with her forever. Your mother promised the newest iPhone if you passed this exam. You really don't want to be stuck with the old previous iPhone which was released about three months ago. You must get through.

002 - Check your phone for pictures of study notes

003 - Try to get your crush's attention

004 - To hell with the new phone, submit the empty paper and leave

I'm trying something new here and I would love to see what you have to say. Vote if you enjoyed or just like this style of books and comment your moves so we can have some fun at the comment section.