Mine

Since I'm mad at my girlfriend right now here y'all go hope you enjoy 😈😈.

Lauern
October 1st 2020
Washington Seattle

It's been 7 months, and me and Normani are doing well. Lola has a huge crush on Dinah it cute and funny
We don't let her get to far because she copy everything Mani do. She loves her Mommy. But she's a mama girl she my shadow and I love it.

"Mama when inah coming over" Lola ask me on my chest pulling and tugging on my hair. Mani asleep next to me.

"In a while baby she said she had a surprise for us" I said looking at her

"Really" she said jumping

"yeah" I said tickling her

"Come on let go downstairs and make Mommy lunch"

"O-t-t-Okay" Lola said she been trying on her words but for some reason okay is hard for her I  have no idea why.

We head downstairs and made hamburger and fries.

"BABY MAMA COME DOWNSTAIRS" I yelled form the kitchen

About a minute later Mani was coming down the steps in some booty booty Shorts and a lacey red push up bra. "What" she said in an annoyed voice.

"Dam baby you okay? Come eat" I said and pulled her by hips to the dinner table.

"Get me some pickles and a banana" Normani said drowning her fries in ketchup. "What" I whisper to myself but, went to get what she ask for.

She put pickles and bananas on her burger and smash it I just watched her the whole time.

About 4hours later Dinah came but with someone I never seen before.

Dinah P.O.V

I met this girl named Kehlani about 4 months ago and we are getting serious and I want to introduce her to my family. She meet my parents and sister and brothers  this morning and it went do good. Now my other family Lola is gone to be so mad. I love her I do but we just happened I'm not going to know what to tell her.

"So I have a protecter and she do not play about me so if things go left it okay" I told kehlani who was sitting in the passenger seat

"Really who.?" She ask

"Her name is Lola" I said

"Mm......" Is all she said

We arrived and lucky everyone was there

Lauern P.O.V

Normani and Lola went upstairs and took a nap and everyone came over to see what's Dinah's surprise was.  A few minutes later it was a knock on the door.

Ally open it "Hey Dinah" Ally said hugging her "who is this" Ally said witch made me get up "Hey DJ" I said and hug her and pointed to the girl with a lot of tattoos.

"This is my surprise" Dinah said

I nod and let them in. We all go to the living room and Dinah start to talk.

"So this is my girlfriend Kehlani we been together for 4 months and we getting serious so I wanted yall to meet her"  she said with joy in her eyes

"Will I'm Lauern her bestfriend" I said and got up and hugged her

"Are you her protecter an I'm kehlani" she said

"Oh no" I said and giggle a little

"I'm Ally her sister from another mister" ally said and we all laughed

"I'm kehlani"

Everyone start to talk and kehlani ask everyone was they Dinah protecter it so funny because my daughter is going to flip when she find out dianh has a girlfriend.

About 30 minutes later we all heard Lola stomping down the steps I don't know why but she has to stomp.

"Mama" Lola yelled coming into the living room she is her Mommy daughter cause Normani do the same thing. She  has to scream my name when she want me.

She walked in the living and instead of going to me she saw Dinah and was off to her.

"INAH" Lola yelled and run to her

"Lil  Jauregui" Dinah said and Lola climb into her lap "Hi" Lola said flirty

"Hey baby what you doing" Dinah said playing with Lola curls "nothing" Lola said looking at Dinah like the last toy in the store.

"Lola I want you to meet someone but you have to be nice okay baby" Dinah said

"O-t-t-Okay" Lola said holding onto Dinah

"okay so I got a girlfriend" when Dinah said that Lola look at her with her face frowned "who" Lola said with sass

"Her, her name is kehlani" Dinah said and pointed to kehlani

Lola look at where dianh was pointing. Lola got off Dinah lap and cross her arms and said "No I your girlfriend"

"Oh so this your protecter" kehlani said

"no I her girlfriend you just a....uh.....a.....uh Hoe" Lola said

Everyone gasp and tried not to laugh

"I suppose to be scared" Kehlani said playful crossing her arms as well

"Yeah of me" Normani said coming into the living with a jar of peanut butter and baby carrots in one hand eating it together.

She came and sat in my lap I groaned cause she ploed down on my lap.

"Mommy beat her up she said ianh her girlfriend when she my girlfriend" Lola said walking up to Normani so she was in front of her.

"Who are you" Normani ask

"I'm kehlani Dinah girlfriend" she said looking a lil scared.

"oh baby go deal with, that with Dinah" Normani said to Lola

" What the fuck are you eating" I ask her
"I don't know but I craved it so bad that I was dreaming about it" Mani said sitting back

"lil Jauregui you can't be my girlfriend cause I'm older then you okay" dianh said to Lola she nod " so when I older I can be your girlfriend" Lola ask Dinah nodded because Lola look so sad.

Lola walk back to me and Normani with glossy eyes and sat next to me and crawled into my side.

Everyone look at her and a tear came running down her face.

"Baby come here" Dinah said

Lola ran to her and cried into her chest.

"Yeah I have competition" Kehlani said and we all giggled.

The next day......
Normani P.O.V

Today we are getting the DNA results to see if Lauern is Lola mama

"She look like you I know she is" Dinah said holding a sleeping Lola and kehlani standing next to her.

"Yeah" Ally said  her husband came along as well.

We all walk in and waited

"JAUREGUI FAMILY" The nurse yelled out for us and that when people start to notice me and started to whisper.

"Sorry" the nurse said when we walked in the room

"Just hurry up" Normani said getting mad her mood swings was a bitch this morning. I don't know what going on I think she on her period I don't know.

"Okay so" nurse Tori start to look for our folder she find it and open it.

"So Lola Maria Jauregui...............

Cliff hanger

Hope you like
Vote
Chiya 😁