Chapter 3: Birthday

Today I was supposed to shift. Ugh it's going to hurt like a bitch. I wonder what color my wolf is tho, and what her eye color would be.

It's also John's birthday. I had to set up the party the hole day. Everyone was out doing random shit. No one remembered it was my birthday. Like normal. I cleaned, made the food, set out drinks, and placed out the party stuff. When I was done I walked to work. It was rush hour and I was so busy I didn't realize John trying to speak to me through mind link. He burst through the doors and yelled, "YOU BITCH!! WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER ME!!! NO ONE DISRE- "

I look at him and he growls out, "mine..." He suddenly grabs my arm and forces me out the door. I feel sparks shooting up and down my arm. He turned around with hate, disgust, and rejection in his eye's then said the words that broke my heart...

"I John Blackner, alpha of the Red Moon Pack, reject you, Lilly Turner, as my mate and Luna of the Red Moon Pack."

I felt like I just died inside, but I covered it up and said, "I Lilly Turner, accept your rejection, John Blackner, alpha of the Red Moon Packs as your mate and luna" I said surprising him. I guess he expected me to fall down on my knees and cry. No I won't because I don't love him. My wolf does but I hate his guts. I walked away.

That was the last straw. I walk home and when I get there I run upstairs and grab my box of clothes. And stuffed the small blanket and pillow from my make shift bed in it. I was leaving this mass of a pack. I through the box out the window, and jumped after it. I picked the box up and ran as fast as I could to the border. I slowed down and finally step over it.  Becoming a rouge...

Hey. Sorry short chapter but it's my third chapter to day and I feel proud thinks for likes. This chapter is dedicated to MysteryBri  again.
~Luna_wolf

Pic of John Blackner on the top! Song from Avril Levigen: Happy Ending