1

Luffy was standing in front of Righly "Oh okay then!" he happily called "but we have to tell my crew!"

Nami had just bought a newspaper and smiled. Her captain was on the first page smiling... but hes arm. it had a tattoo?

"Oh?" Nami asked her self as she looked closer"OH!"

"young lady?" one of the men asked as she looked at him.

Nami was hiding a devilish grin under the fake tears that started to roll down her face "Help," she cried" my captain looks so happy without me...!"She kept crying "Pleas take me in..."

2 years later

everyone had met up and had just gotten on Dresrosa  stopping Donflamingo.

Luffy was saved by a blond who he thought looked familiar.

after the Dressrosa incident the straw hat crew stopped at an unknown island to gather materials.

"Are you guys sure?"Nami asked now shaking under a blanket on the grassy deck in the cold wind "This doesn't look like an island where we can get materials..." She said as Zoro jumped down on the ground.

(LETS PUT ACE IN HERE SHALL WE!!)

"Sounds fun" Ace said from behind the girl making her jump out of her skin.

"AAAACCEEE" Luffy yelled running up to hes brother.

"Who might this be, Luffy-san?" Brook asked hes captain as Zoro looked around the island.

"Alright everyone" Robin gathered every one around "I know where we are!" Luffys eyes shined while he was sitting in front of her with hes legs crossed (Ace next to him sleeping)"This is Baltigo- the base for the revelatory army. So dont get lost they might think your an intruder..."

Everyone froze in the tens atmosphere even Ace woke upp, he was confused tho.

"Guys?"Sanji asked hes crew sweating a bit.

"Yeah.." Luffy nodded hes head.

"Oh my" Robin said with a small smile on her face. "Looks like we lost him..."

Zoros pov

I had been walking for a few minutes.

"Shit" i cursed under my breath"i was just at the Sunny...

"Hello there"I looked to see a girl with a smile on her face she had orange/brown (idk) hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a pink outfit 

"Hay..." I said calmly "Do you know where my crew went? I was just with them..."

The girl looked at me" your crew?" She asked "OH! Your Roronoa Zoro!"

"Yeah?" I was unsure if i should answer that.

"Robin is on your crew right?" She smiled wider "I can help you find them!"

Namis pov

"Dammit!" I wispier to my self as i change into something warmer. "He just had to get lost..."  I sigh  as i walk out the door and sit down next to Robin as Sanji dances around us.

"NAMII-SWAAANNN! he yelled with a tray in hes hand "How may i help you?"

"Whats everyone doing?" I asked him as he smiles

"Usopps on watch!" He explained "and Franky and Brook are looking for Zoro."

I sigh as i look around "Wheres Luffy and Ace?" 

Time froze...

"Oh no..." Usopp whispered 

I was long past mad

just what if... (one piece asl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें