Give me attention!

Start from the beginning

"I was working not playing around." Jongin pointed out, "I can't deal this right now, you're not being reasonable here." Jongin spat, "If your new group matter more than me to you then leave, go!" Sehun raises his voice.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Jongin scoffs. "Oh, Yes I am," Sehun said. Jongin was looking at him like he can't believe what Sehun said. "You know what Jongin? Just go and never come back, I don't care." Sehun crouch down to carry ViVi and Moshu and walked away.

Jongin watched Sehun picked up the dog-leashes and put them on the 2 doggies and put on his mask and cap. Sehun called someone, "Are you free Chanyeol Hyung?" Sehun asked over the phone, "Okay, I'll see you there" Sehun replied.

Sehun walked out of the apartment with his 2 babies, slamming the door shut. Jongin sighed, he packed his dance clothes and left the apartment too. When he reached the basement he saw Sehun opening the back door for ViVi and Moshu to get in.

Once the two puppies got in, He drove away with his Audi. Jongin watched the car leave. He also drove off to the company with a heavy feeling because Sehun's "never come back" keep ringing in his head.

When he entered the practice room he saw all the SuperM members practicing. He then joins them but once they took a break Baekhyun came near him. "What's with the face?" the older asked. "Nothing," Jongin pretends.

"Something to do with Sehun?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. Jongin nods, "He's mad at me and told me to never come back home," Jongin chuckled bitterly. "He didn't mean it, Kai," Baekhyun tried comforting him.

"Wait okay, Chanyeol is calling." Baekhyun excused himself. After about 5 minutes Baekhyun came back with a big smile plastered on his face. "Suho Hyung is apparently free today so we're gonna have dinner together, Chen is also coming," Baekhyun said.

"Are we going?" Jongin asked. "Of course we are, I miss us. We're gonna facetime Lay too." Baekhyun said excitedly. "Sure let's go." Jongin gives a small smile. They went back to practicing after about an hour they wrapped up and went to dinner.

Jongin and Baekhyun entered the restaurant and immediately spotted the other 4 boys laughing at Chanyeol's joke. "Look who decided to show up" Chen teased when he saw Baek and Jongin. Sehun didn't even glance at Jongin but he greeted Baekhyun.

The tanned male sighed, a string of pain hit him because Sehun was talking with everyone but him. "Jonginnie how have you been?" Suho asked. "I'm great, just a little tired." Jongin took a bite of the pork bbq.

"I see you have been working out Jongin. Your biceps sure looks stronger." Chen teased. "I know right, you carried Mark so easily in the Livestream," Chanyeol said not knowing what happened between Sehun and Jongin.

Sehun was scrolling through Instagram pretending that he is not listening to the conversation. He saw the video where Jongin carried Mark while laughing, 'that bastard' Sehun mentally swore.

He saw a fan-made an edit of him and Suho, he smirks at the brilliant idea. "Suho Hyung look! This is so cute" Sehun said his eyes forming into a crescent. Suho watched the edit "It sure is cute" Suho smiled.

"I guess they missed leader and maknae together, we should post a picture on Instagram together" Sehun suggested. "Of course we should!" Suho pats Sehun's back. Jongin knows Sehun is pushing his buttons.

For the rest of the dinner, they all talked endlessly, laughing at Baekhyun and Chanyeol's joke, facetime the other 3 members who couldn't be there with them, listen to Chen talking about his daughter.

When it's time to go back, Sehun went back alone saying he has to pick up ViVi and Moshu from his parent's house. Jongin decided to go back home tonight, to talk with Sehun. When he returns to their apartment he noticed that Sehun is already here.

When he enters their apartment, Sehun was playing with ViVi and Moshu, "ViVi stop waiting for that bastard, he's-" before Sehun can finish the sentence ViVi ran like lightning speed to Jongin.

Sehun looks at ViVi being held by Jongin, he ignored the latter's presence as he continues playing with Moshu. "Sehun" Jongin calls but silence response to him. "Sehun, please" Jongin tries again.

Sehun stood up to go to the bedroom, but he was stopped by a hand holding his arms. "Let go," Sehun said coldly. "Can we talk?" Jongin said. "No," Sehun snaps. "Look, I never said they are more important than you." Jongin sighed.

"Your actions said otherwise, just go back to them I don't need you here" Sehun shrugged. "I told you not to come back anyways." Sehun tried to remove his wrist from Jongin's hold but the grip got even tighter.

"Give me a reason Sehun, a strong reason, Why I should let you go?" Jongin demanded. Sehun kept mum because he also can't think of a reason. "If you can't think of a reason then why do you keep speaking about us parting ways just because of a small thing,"

"Then why do you keep making me jealous, you post pictures with them but you don't have a single picture with me on your Instagram, You act like you're the happiest person on earth with them" Sehun glared.

"I'm not making you jealous, all pictures of us together are either too obvious or inappropriate to post" Jongin explained.

"Cameras are all around me, do I have to act like I'm mad with them? Hmm?" Jongin asked, Sehun just nodded.

"If it make you feel jealous then I won't do it next time, I'll watch my actions, I'll take a break tomorrow to spend the whole day with you okay?Because you're the most important." Jongin said.

"Okay" Sehun was trying not to smile because Jongin said he is the most important. Jongin hug him, "I'm sorry" he apologized

"I'm sorry too" Sehun smiled at Jongin. "I love you" Jongin whispers. "Love you too" Sehun replied.

I hope you guys enjoyed it ❤️, Leave a comment and a vote if you enjoyed it 👀. I love youu