~*grave*~

the house is cold. my parents aren't home. i'm skipping school. everything is a mess. 

i stayed up way too late last night watching his go-pro videos. i just don't know what to do anymore.

it's like i've been beaten. a part of me is gone. because tommy is gone. the rest of me is just broken. i'm lost and broken.

i get up from the spot i'm in, heading to the front door. i look in the driveway, no cars. my parents took them to their work. i have to walk. 

i'm not going to school. i wonder what people are thinking. my parents don't even know i'm skipping school. what about sylvee? she doesn't know where i went. i'm not answering anyone's calls or texts. i'm not answering the front door when there was a knock.

the walk there wasn't that long. my thoughts kept me busy. 

i keep walking, my eyes hanging low. there were stones everywhere. i scan all the stones, reading the names engraved into them. some stones were beaten down, some looking almost new.

i force my feet to his stone, standing right in front of it. once again, my eyes fill to the brim, and i kneel down, becoming height with the stone. all i do is stare at it. everything, all the memories, they all are flashing in my brain.

christmas, new years, when we were on my roof. not only the pictures flashing in and out, how i was feeling in the moment. i felt everything, my heart racing, my skin cold. i won't be able to feel that anymore.

"i'm here now." i feel the tears sliding off my cheek. "i won't leave again."

i kneel down, my knees on the grass. it all hits me in one blow. one blow of wind. i'm breaking down, shouting even. 

"why did you take him?" my voice is so drained, it's rough when i'm shouting. "why him?!" my fists keep pounding into the dirt beneath me. i don't stop.

i don't stop crying. i don't stop shouting. i don't stop hitting the ground.

when i do stop, my head comes down, my forehead on the grass. my hands hurt like hell. my head hurts like hell. my heart hurts like hell. my hands are bloody when i look at them. had i really been hitting the ground that hard?

"all i have is his go-pro," i say, my voice breaking but softer than it was a few seconds ago, "his fucking go-pro i gave him for christmas,"

i know i've made a scene, even though no one was here. if there was people here, they'd believe i've gone crazy. because really, i have.

"why did you take him?"

~*~*~*~

sorry there wasnt much to this book, there wasnt any big moments, it was really short, sorry about that.

i just came up with this idea, and started writing. it was a short sad story :(

thank you for reading, i love you guys <3

(once again, sorry the book was kinda boring)