Episode 2

Arav was in his classroom,

When his teacher comes she informs them that the next month was father's day and everyone should bring their father. Arav gets low. His friends start teasing him.

Karna: Hey Arav whom are you gonna bring?? Your nana??

His friends surrounding him laugh...

Suddenly one of his friends Mayuri comes to his rescue.

Mayuri: Hey You guys!! Go from here!! You don't know what it feels to not have a father on father's day. Just because you guys are lucky it doesn't mean that you tease him. It hurts. Guys why don't you understand?

Karna: See!! Now this guy needs a girl to speak for him.

Everyone laughs.

Mayuri: How dare you!! Well!! even if you consider girls to be weaker, from your point of view, you are not worth for Arav's answer. So that's why I'm here.

Karna: Just because you both share the same date of birth don't brag about him!

Karna snorts and swerves his friends going away.

Mayuri: Don't worry Arav, you don't listen to them. Look even I won't bring my father this year. So even I won't bring anyone else on that day. We both will play in the other room when everyone will be busy in the hall.

Arav(sighs): At least you know who he is.

Mayuri: Why don't you pester your mom about him??

Arav: Whenever I ask her she deviates the topic or else she scolds me making me silent.

Mayuri: But this is not going to end anywhere. Somehow or the other you have to know who he is.

Shantivan:

Arnav keeps thinking and gets a call from Aman.

Aman: Sir deal over! We got them officially.

Arnav (with pleasure): Wow! I'm happy Aman! They were a great competitor for us!! Finally they settled for this!!!

Aman: I'm planning to even recruit some of their employees.

Arnav: Good then! It's actually because of them, they were able to get so much profit.

Khushi goes to her office and in the evening finds the shock of her life. The ceo had called all their employees in a common room and said a heartfelt message.

CEO: Today it's official that our company has been bought up by AR Group of companies.

Everyone gasps. Khushi has her breath held. What will happen to her job??? She is the only breadwinner of the family. Her hands and legs starts shaking.

CEO: Some of our employees will be shifted to AR group of companies after attending their interview.

Khushi then has her hope. She has to get a job in AR group of companies otherwise she'll be at stake.

CEO: By the end of this week everyone will wind up and we are closing. Others who doesn't get a job in AR Company will be given 3 month salary with a notice.

Everyone had their legs shaking and two employees fainted. The management expected this. Khushi was also about to faint but somehow she catches up herself. This loss wasn't as big as she had faced many before.