Chapter 4

Episode 4

The sudden sound of the monastery made everyone's eyes wide open.

"My lady, what do you mean monastery? You can't go to such a rough place!"

Penny dissuaded me in a small way,

"A soft girl like you won't last a day in such a place. If you're really determined, I'm not gonna stop you....."

Cedric seemed to want to test me,

"Are you crazy, by any chance?"

Shannon spat out her insides without filtering.

"Shannon, I'm so sorry to upset you."

Closer and hugging her shoulders, Shannon stiffened like a straw doll.

"I'll come back with reflection, so please forget all the things you've been upset about."

"......."

"You're my only sister. Okay?"

Let's pretend we're the best sisters in the world. Shannon's looks like she was watching the poop-eating dog.

She stared at me.

I managed to hold back my laughter because Emma, who was shocked by her side, said, fidgeting with Shannon's dyed blonde hair.

"Go up there, Shannon. Mother will come soon."

Shannon's hair was a mess because she's being called out early in the morning.

"Mother wouldn't like it if you welcomed her with this hair."

"...Ah!"

Shannon, who had been stiff, greeted Cedric hurriedly and went up to her bedroom.

"Then I'll go and pack."

"Selina, do you really want to go right away tomorrow?"

"No, I'm going today."

"No, but the reason you left so quickly......"

Why did he blur the end of his words?

He told me to leave when I was ready, but he seemed embarrassed when I said I was leaving.

"The monastery is busy right now because of the martial arts event. I'd better get there as soon as possible."

"......for such a trifle it takes a month to reflect. You don't have to stay any longer."

"I'll go first."

Cedric looked somewhat disturbed at the answer that I might stay longer.

The monastery was a place where educated children of aristocrats and young foals had nowhere to go.

A place where devout servants of god's use as penance to prove their sincerity.

It was not unreasonable for him to be worried

"Oh, uncle."

As I was climbing the stairs, I naturally looked back at him.

"I have a favor to ask of you."

"......favor? You?"

Cedric hardened for a moment, then hurriedly opened his mouth again.

"Tell me, what's the request? I'll do whatever I can."

"May I put Penny in a maid's uniform?""

When Camilla came back, she could have taken Penny and beaten her.