Chapter1

Jane's P.O.V

"Jane!" Jess shouted my name as she ran towards me and May.

Summer was over and it was the first day of school, ofcourse because were bestfriends we have to go to school together. Anyway,

Hi! My name's Gwyneth Jane Ross, I'm half British, 1/4 Spanish and 1/4 Filipino. My bestfriends are Jessica Dagoro, she's half American and half Filipino, and Lyda May Lim, she's half Chinese and half Filipino. We study in a school for elites, and soon-to-be owners of large companies, which explains the scool name Royal Academy. In school me and my friends are considered as the biggest nerds, that's why no one wants to be friends with us.

They think were only good at school, but they dont know us so we just let it slide. The truth is, me and my bestfriend are part of this band called NerdsInDisguise, yes we are part of THAT band. And why does nobody knows? Because in school we disguise our selves, yes we put fake pimples in our faces and wear these hideous glasses-that we dont even need-and we try to act invisible.

In our 3 years of studying in this academy no one has suspected a thing! And sometimes its funny how we hear people talking or should I say praising our band and calling the members,us, with our stage names, but when they talk about US they insult us, sometimes I would try to imagine their faces when they find out who we really are.

__________

Anyways we are now here in school and were making our way to our classrooms, BTW were still in Highschool. as we arrive we were stopped by three of our classmates, Faith, Jayden and Allison. They are the most popular girls in school.

"Hey Nerds! How was your summer?" Faith-their leader- asked in a mocking voice. "How many books did you read?"she continued, still with a mocking voice her friendsw laughed. We just stood their with our heads down, I really wanted to smack her for disrespecting us, but I've learned to control my temper for these 3 years. I know your'e asking why I put up with they're shit? because I dont want to study with fake people who just wants to be my friend cause I'm famous, thats why me and my bestfriends have decided to create another identity for us to study in school normaly.

As we sat down heard the school gossiper talking about something........

....."Guys did you hear?"-the school gossiper

"What?"-my classmates

"the band NerdsInDisguise are gonna be playing in the school auditorium today at lunch, and everyone is invited!!!"-the scool gossiper

My classmates were overjoyed ......but I was shocked because that was not true....well I think its not. I texted our manager and asked her if the rumor was true...

She said.....

'Didn't May tell you?'-manager
'No....'-me
'well its true so you better suck it up'-manager
'fine.....'-me

After my short conversation with my manager, I was about to scold May when our adviser arrived. Our morning consisted of introducing ourselves infront of the class, the only odd thing was that we had transferees, three boys, who were hot, very hot. But I doubt they will notice me for me. All I know is that they will definetely notice Nicole the drummer of NerdsInDisguise, which is me, yes thats my name-stage name-May's stage name is Stephanie and Jess' stage name is Marie. Yes they're not creative but their cute.

Any way its now lunch and were heading towards the CR to remove our disguise and then we headed towards the auditorium...........

_________________

Hi everyone! I'm Christina and I hope you liked the first chapter, sorry if there were mistakes.Its my first time so please dont judge.I wont promise to update frequently, but I assure you I will finish this story.

-CHRISTINA