Chapter 3

Jane's POV

Its been three months since the first day of class and the only exciting thing that has happened was when Jess and May finally told me why they were tensed during the performance. Can you believe they have a crush on two of the three new transferees? I think their names were James, Sam and Rex.  Turns out Jess has a crush on Rex and May has a crush on James. 

In my point of view,  they would really make good couples.  You guys might be wondering if I also have a crush on the other transferee,  well I'm sorry but no.  I'm not really into the whole 'crushing on someone' thing, it just seems so boring.

..............................
Krrrrriiiinnnggg.....!!......!!....

The bell rang,  and as usual, the students began walking to their respective classrooms.

The professor enters the class in a bit of a hurry. He was with the president of the student body organization,
Miss Faustina A. Villocino.
She had an excited look on her face, which told me that the announcement would be something she likes.

"Class, the SBO President is
here to announce the events for our school  outing next week, Miss"

"Okay guys, you all know that on every outing we always have a mandatory  bonfire on the last day, we will also have some pair games, and the pairs will be picked by the teachers....."

She was cut off by a series of "No"s that sounded through the room as the students complained because it always ends up being girlsxboys which is fine because we have an even number of boys and girls.

"Guys we don't have a say in this okay? It was the teachers decision. Anyway as I was saying, we also have group activities which will be announced when we arrive at camp next week. This is to avoid anyone practicing the games. We also have individual games, which will have the same games as the group games, this is to know if we are better in a group or by ourselves. That's all thank you for listening."

The president says goodbye to our professor and leaves the classroom,

"Okay class, I know you're all excited for the said trip but we have lessons to learn
so please hide the excitement and listen........"

---------------------------------
Today went by in a blur and to be honest, it was boring as hell. Anyways me, Jess and May are going to the mall without our nerdy disguise which have recently caused a certain part of my face to itch. Were gonna go shopping for the outing and we were also gonna buy new musical equipments.

When we arrived st the parking lot we spotted 3 boys who I didn't think I would see outside of school.........................................................
-Christina