Heartless Bachelor

Börja om från början

It's a normal Monday, and Alistair couldn't go back to sleep even if he wanted to. His green eyes scan his face as he gelled back his hair. Already in his suit, his tatted hands and neck were then his next target. Grabbing a Maybelline foundation he begins to dab his hands and neck to cover the tattoos. After his wash and ready routine, he goes into his kitchen and makes his daily breakfast. A protein shake, three eggs, almond milk, granola, some kale, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. As the blender goes off, his apartment phone rings and is sent to voicemail.

"Alistair! Happy Birthday! I'm going by your office today so be nice okay? And actually talk to me...or I will make you regret it!" A woman's voice comes across the empty area. Hitting Alistair's deafened ears, he won't ever listen to the voice that belongs to that woman ever again.

Drinking his milkshake, he hears his doorbell and his heart races as it does every year on his birthday. A feeling he has yet to ignore and try to enjoy a day where he isn't bothered; walking to his door he looks through the peephole. An annoyed gasp escapes him as he is met with bright blue eyes of his best friend, Matt Zelling.

"You going to let me in, or am I gonna be out here yelling until one of your neighbors HEAR ME-!" Matt begins to shout as Alistair opens the door, and pulls the man with a mischievous grin he walks into the place, "Man, I've been out there all day!"

"How are you always...yapping so early like this?" Alistair asks, waving his hands at Matt in a very judging way.

"It's called being completely high with life. Which you are not since yet again...your awake at five in the morning!" Matt retorts, Alistair rolls his eyes before grabbing a coffee cup. Matt sits at the counter where Alistair's protein shake is at and he makes a disgusted expression.

"Be careful before your face stays like that forever." Alistair says, setting down the cup of coffee in front of Matt.

"How can you drink that poison?" Matt asks, shivering as Alistair takes a big gulp of his shake.

"I think I need to ask you that about Tequila." Alistair retorts, Matt snorts before looking at the cup of coffee.

"You know what? I think I'll wait until we get to the building." He says, pushing the cup away as Alistair shrugs and dumps it into the sink, "Such a waste."

"You didn't want it. So don't complain about it." Alistair mumbles, Matt raises an eyebrow as his friend walks to grab his things. Thinking for a moment, Matt's eyes become large as he snaps his fingers at Alistair.

"Happy Birth-"

"Finish that sentence and I will end you...bring you back to life...and stab you." Alistair says, Matt closes his mouth instantly before shaking his pointed finger at the apartment door.

"Shall we?" Matt smiles, Alistair rolls his eyes before walking out the room. The blonde man follows behind shutting the door, "This is why they call you the heartless bachelor."

"I don't care what anyone calls me." Alistair says, as the two enter an elevator with an eighty year old woman.

"Well, I mean at least show some emotion for something other than work. Your like a walking work-zombie." Matt says.

"At least I do my work. Instead of finding woman who are defenseless and emotional." Alistair retorts, the eighty year old woman turns to Matt who scoffs.

"I would never!" He says, "Besides since your last threat, I've been working my ass off to get all that work done. I didn't even get to see Heather the entire week."

"At least there's a woman who resists your..." Alistair looks to Matt who smiles largely, "Nope. Can't see any charm in you."

Matt smile drops as he rolls his eyes as the elevator doors open and the two men let the old woman walk out. She makes a point to step on Matt's toes who sucks in a pained breathe.