Chapter 5: "Ruined Day"

(Timeskip to Summer break)

Well, we were supposed to go to the beach,  but i got sick, so we cancelled it as they couldn't go without me, as they don't want to let me feel left out, though, I wanted them to go without me, I'm not that fond of beaches anyways, and I wanted to be alone.

Now i feel better though, Aya and Chika took care of me for the past 2 days, I really appreciate it, but, it's wasted on me, so much, just for a guy like me.

But, now that i am feeling better, we are now preparing for the beach, we already bought our swimwear before it got cancelled so, we only needed to pack some food.

"Y/N are you ready for the beach?" Chika shouted from the other side of the apartment, as i clapped, to let her know I'm ready.

I got my stuff and waited outside of my apartment for Chika, that took way longer than it should've.

"Sorry if you waited for so long." Chika said.

"It's okay." I said as we started walking to the train station.

...

...

...

We walked to the train station, stopping by some shops on the way, as Chika was interested in some of them.

"Mmm, so glad we stopped for that." Chika said as she licked her lips, her eyes watering at the cream puffs she brought.

We continued walking, while Chika is enjoying the food she brought.

As we went on, I could see some familiar faces in the train station.

Chika suddenly rushed as she saw them, and hugged Hina and the rest of her friends.

I slowly followed, as i didn't want to run, I would get tired fast.

"Oh, Y/N!" Aya said as she noticed me.

I waved at her, since i didn't want to be rude.

"So glad you're boppin' now!" Hina said to me, I still don't know what boppin' means.

"He's boppin' alright!" Chika exclaimed as they both giggled.

"You seem well." Chisato said as she smiled, it feels a bit fake though.

"Yeah, thanks to the spirits of bushido that you're well." Eve said.

"Yeah, you have no idea how depressed Aya-san was." Maya said with a nervous chuckle.

"I wasn't!" Aya exclaimed as they all giggled.

"Oho, I see." Chika gave a smug smile to Aya.

I sat in a corner, waiting for my train ticket and for the train itself, I can't really hold a conversation with them.

'They seem to be having fun.' I said to myself.

I've been uneasy lately, hearing voices whenever I'm trying to relax, this has been happening to me since i was sick, and, it scares me, I don't really want to bother anyone during this.

I looked at the corner and saw a dark, and menacing figure, I looked away at the figure, my hands fidgeting and my breath becoming shaky.

'I've been hearing voices in my head more and more lately....'I said to myself as i heard another one.

I looked around me, and that there was no one near me.

I shook my head and saw that it was gone, for a while, everytime I see it, the more worse it gets.