ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Start from the beginning

They happily shake hands, until Jihoon entered with his coffee and cookies.

"Jihoon! Ah, my coffee and cookies!"

"T-They're not yours."

Jihoom seemed to back up a bit as he saw that wonwoo was still there.

"Aww, come on. I know you're a softie."

"Ew no."

Wonwoo thought he should leave.

"Excuse me. I'll be leaving now."

"Okay, see you."

___

It's 4:15 PM, Wonwoo is heading home. It has been a month after his salary has risen. Wonwoo finally had enough money to buy something that he has been wanting to buy for a long time now. Winter is starting from now so that's just perfect.

[A/N: i know its not winter season and is not this close 🤏🏻 to be, but just act like it is, thank u:)]

A heavy package in hand, wonwoo waddles slowly up the stairs then stops infront of the appartment right next to him.

*knock knock*

He took a deep breathe, with a smile on his face, waiting for the owner to open the door.

"What do you want?"

Mingyu came out, opened the door in a blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

"I'm Jeon Wonwoo, if you remember me. I live next door."

"Oh the jackass next door. What do you want?"

Wonwoo tried his best to keep his smiley face and respond the other in a nice way, since mingyu is just harsh and rude to him.

Mingyu's eyes hapen to glance at the big box in Wonwoo's arm.

"Ah... i heard that you don't have a heater. So i figured buying you one since winter is close."

Mingyu stared at the weirdly smiling guy.

"Go home kiddo. It's not fun giving me a broken heater like that. I don't have time for pranks."

Wonwoo immediately put his foot infront of the door before letting Mingyu shut it.

"I'm not a kiddo! I'm 24, i bet you are younger than me, and no this is not a prank! I really bought this for you!"

Wonwoo suddently snapped at the younger, his passionate eyes moved Mingyu a bit.

"Wasting money on strangers is a hobby of yours, isn't it?"

"Well..you're not really a stranger to me..."

Wonwoo mumbled as he scratches the back of his neck. Mingyu heard just a bit, but just rolls his eyes.

"Fine! I'll take it, if that makes you happy and leave me alone."

"Yes!"

They stare for approximately 10 seconds, until Mingyu opened his mouth.

"Do you mind putting down the box and leave."

"Nope. I want to set it up for you, Mingyu-ssi."

"Don't call me that, as if we're close."

Wonwoo's sparkling charp cat eyes make Mingyu sigh.

"Fine, I'm not in the mood to set that shit up anyways."