I'm so screwed up chapter 4

I didn't want her to stop ever it was like a sensational feeling I never want to go away. I was in with the thought of this but there was noway I could be in love with a girl. It wasn't me I wasn't that kind of person I liked boys I loved boys even made love to boys. I wasn't gay was I how could I be I have a boyfriend a hot perfect boy friend. By the time I relized Leah already had my pants unbuttoned and was starting to pull them down. I was so confused I wanted her to do whatever she wanted but then again I wanted to scream no and just leave but I just couldn't urge myself to do it. I missed Jason we never got to talk about what happened that night and I was curious to find out. I hoped he'd still love me and never want that again or bring it up. The next thing I remembered was having this amazing feeling that I'd never had before with a guy my leg started to do this twitchy thing witch didn't seem normal to me then I got a bubbly tingly feeling in my stomach and I was way happy. I think that was an orgasm I was feeling for the first time and u think I liked it. I liked how she then kissed her way up my body skipped my mouth for my cheek and ended on my forehead it showed caringness. I could get used to this but right now security with her was the last thing I wanted. Then we heard a knock on the door we had watch her twin brothers while we worked and it was the perfect excuse to keep a good distance. Her brothers were so cute only 6 and I was kind of distracted so I didnt help with the english much.