I'm so screwed up

I'm so screwed up

I'm perfect right? Well I should be I'm a cheerleader on dance team and have a cute lead gautiar boyfriend. so why am I like this why am I not perfect I guess it started at the begging of this year. I had no classes with my bestfriend since kindergarten and they put me next to this girl who used to look like a boy. Now she's kinda pretty she'd make a cute cheerleader but I'd never pic her. I guess I would for dance team cause she looks like a strong dancer and we are less judgmental for that one. So class started and the teacher partnered me wiith guess who the boy-girl i guess Her name is Leah mines Laura by the way my best friend is the idea of the all American girl and I'm her perky side kick. I don't mind so much cause I have a boyfriend who is not even into her. But anyway we got a project for English to write a story and do all spelling and grammar corrections that was our only work for the first semester. So ya that meant I had to work with her the whole first quarter of school. She is a straight A student so she wanted to start asap so today after cheerleading practice I said I'd meet her at the library. At lunch I met up with Margret reylin jasmine and Lisa here I felt at home my friends there boyfriends and my guys txts. the only thing I appreciated was no one else was together so I did not miss anything. My boyfriend is 17 and goes to a performing arts school down the street he comes to games after school and hangs out with my friends boyfriends. After practice I went the library Leah was already there and she looked mad. "Your so late I wrote the whole organizer by myself" she yelled at me good I hate losers. "chill my practice ran late n I ran here as fast I can look there's even sweat on my upper lip" she squinted then relizied I was joking and started tapping fast n loud again. BUZZ BUZZ I reached for my phone befor he-she could here "where u at? - marg"

"library-Lbaby"

"seriously? - marg"

"English proj, nerd partner -Lbaby"

"B outside in five! - marg"

"Ummm so like since u got that done and we got alot to work on can we be done for the day I'm beat" "go be popular it won't last forever" HANk HANk "well wateves see ya l8er" I said running out the door hoping she didn't take me seriously she's so lame.