Astral projection ( Fantasy/ Time Travel /Angst)

Start from the beginning

I looked down and realized I was wearing sleep clothes. A white v neck shirt and grey sweatpants.

"How about my feet?"

"You're wearing grey crocs that's fine."

"What excuse me?!"

"Come on. Timothy help me."

------

You wake up from your slumber and felt thirsty.

You groggily stood up and went down stairs to reach the kitchen. You opened the double doors and grabbed a bottled water.

After drinking half you leaned by the counter and yawned.

"What a nice place." You utter. You looked around and gasp, dropping the bottle-spilling water everywhere.

"Fuck."

You looked around and realized it's everything you memorized.

"I did it!"  You jumped around and--

you winch as you fell on your ass from the spilled water.
You then heard a set of footsteps and saw the lights turn on.

"Who's there?" A soft voice with a tinge of nervousness made you look up.

You quickly stood up and leaned on one of the counters.

"Hello?"

You gasp as you saw Michael Jackson in a bathrobe holding a pillow like its a weapon.

"Oh. Laura it's you."  He sighed and lowered down the pillow. " Are you okay?" He looked down the floor and noticed the spill.

When you didn't respond he walked closer.

OH LAURA. I think he means you dummy.

"I sorta slipped but I'll be fine. Mi-- chael?"

He grab a rag and pushed it towards the spill.

"Can you walk? I swear Elizabeth would be laughing once she heard you slipped. You're just too damn clumsy. Laura." He giggled as he helped you walk to your room.

What the hell is going on? Why are we like super close?
You felt awkward being held like that so you moved away.

" I'm fine. Thanks. Michael. I'm going back to bed."

"Okay. Be up by 11 am. We need to prepare for Elizabeth's arrival."

"Elizabeth?"

"Elizabeth Taylor. Your aunt? Did you hit your head or something?"

"Sorry. I'm sleepy. I'll see you in the morning. Michael."

"Okay?"  He chuckled and walked away.

You closed the door and turned on the lights. You checked your reflection and almost dropped to the floor from what you are seeing.

You are blonde, you are wearing a bathrobe with initials on it. L.W and you looked like a doll. Your real self didn't look bad and you prefered it but this was you. Unless your reflection is lying to you.

"I'm in a different body." You slapped your face numerous times in an attempt to wake yourself up.  "Come on. come on."

You sat by the dresser and closed your eyes.

How did I end up here?

think.

think.

think.

------

H O W    I T    H A P P E N E D

When Y/N , Mira and Timothy left the apartment. They all headed down the frat houses. Two houses parellel to each other are having parties. You entered the house to the left and started to mingle and party. But as the night got older the two parties collided making everyone lose control.