All the Author notes! - Dec 20th, 2022.

Date: December 22nd,2022 *{NEW}

Hello there,

Thank you so much for showing interest in my book.

I have taken down the story from Wattpad. The same is available on Inkitt.

Please check my  Bio, I have posted my Inkitt account link.

Date: December 8th,2022 

Hello, my dear readers!

Christmas is nearing! Advance Happy Christmas!

I'm sorry for literally going MIA for like a year. Many things happened during the year and it got quite tiring.

I really feel bad hanging many of you in the middle of this book. I think it is high time I complete His Handicapped Wife's new version. I seriously thought of completing it by the end of 2022. And still, here I am taking a different decision completely.

I decided to take off His Handicapped Wife's New version from wattpad. Many of you might now know, so I would like to tell you that my story is plagiarized by a Wattpad mirror website. I cannot risk my story being on that website anymore. 

But please don't worry, I will post my story on another website called Inkitt. You can read it here for free.

The story will be taken down on December 20th.

Date: February 10th,2021 

Hello guys! How are you all?!

Okay, don't scold me! I know I'm inactive and you all know why. So...I am a job holder now and it isn't easy for me. Although I'm still in training, it's still very hectic. I don't even get weeks off's after working like hell. Amidst settling into a new place and this hectic work schedule, I can't be much active. But I'm still trying to write a new chapter. I will publish it as soon as possible and do the same from now on.

See you soon with the update then!

Bye-bye!

Date: October 10th,2020 

Hello guys! Hope you all are doing well.

My semester finally ended and I'm officially not a student anymore but a job seeker. I hope some of you might get the weight of the word, "Jobseeker." The situation at present is not at all helping any other job seekers like me. 

 The stress doesn't exist within my mind, but also my family's. It's kind of hard to cope with all of it. 

All I need now is the assurance that I will have a good future ahead. But it doesn't come at less cost. I must be patient and also work hard. 

It was about this time that I feared the most in my life, the stage where I had to concentrate more on my professional career that relates to my education and also the stage where I had to reconsider being active on wattpad with regular updates. That is also the main reason why I published the old version again. 'Cause I know that this day will come.

I'm not quite sure if I can be very active anymore at least until I'm well settled. But I'm not going to leave my story in the middle. I will update you with more time gaps. 

I hope you all can understand and support me.

See you soon with an update.

Date: September 5th,2020

Hello guys. As per many requests from my readers and followers, I finally published the old version again. Since it is the old one and unedited, you will find many grammar mistakes in that.

And I will be posting all my author notes in this chapter only from now on, along with the dates. New ones will be first and old ones will be the last.

Enjoy now. See you soon.

Date: September 4th,2020

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well. I didn't know if any of you had gone through the previous chapter's Author notes. If not, let me explain it again. My semester notification was announced, and I will have the exams by the end of this month. All the leisure time made my head, work less and I must work hard to keep up the pace of my studies. 

So I won't be able to update till I'm completely free from my academics. T_T

Apart from that, since the beginning of this story, many of my old readers have been asking me to publish my original story again. So, I'm thinking if I should do it. 

What say?

So...please let me know through your comments. _//\\_

Please be safe.

See you again.