Chapter 6: Heartbeats

Start from the beginning

Wow...that soft voice...its my first time hearing it.

Collect your self Taehyung!

I shook my head from my thoughts. I open my mouth just to close it again. He step aside giving me way to go back but me as myself still insisted to go.

"Thank you sir, but you dont have to do this. I need to go now,and i really dont want to be late in my uni now." I said and turn my back to the gate.
"Sir, can you please---

"Are yo sure you want to go?"

I shake my head saying yes without looking at him.

"Look at me Taehyung."

Oh how nice he says my name...

Kim Taehyung! Behave!!!

"I said, look at me KIM TAEHYUNG!" a low but stern voice that gives shivers to my spine.

I turn around to face him and i mentally cursed myself for being submissive to him.

He look at his watch.

"Its only 7, its too early to go to your university. And by the way..." he pause and its happen so fast that he is already too close to me. He leans his face near my ears and whisper something that i myself never realised it.

I step backward, eyes widend and i can feel my cheeks turns to crison red.

Oh god...

I run fast inside his mansion,and without a second i run upstair to the room and where i slept, close the door without forgetting to lock it.
I can feel my heart beatng so fast that it almost want to come out from my chest. I walk to the bathroom,look myself at the large mirror.

"You really want to go out from here, wearing my shirt only baby?"

I can see my face become more red thinking about the nickname he calls me.

A smile form from my lips and i giggled.

Yah! Kim Taehyung!

Seriously? What are you doing to me Mr.Jeon?

I've lock myself  from my apartment for a whole week. I know its impossible to really fall inlove at the first sight specially to the one like me. And to think that i really blame you for the death of my brother.

I tried to avoid and forget the feelings that i have for you from the very fist time i laid my eyes on you.

But what are you doing?

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

I notice that the tub is ready so i remove the garments that was covering my body,and relax my naked body. I play with the petals that surrounds me,i giggled like a small kid.

 I play with the petals that surrounds me,i giggled like a small kid