Dwarka Nagri ... 💗

Start from the beginning

Karn looked at Draupadi and understood her feelings ...

He went to her and smiled at her placing his hand on her shoulder....

Karn - everything will be Good Draupadi

Karn - everything will be Good Draupadi... Panchali will be all safe .. Arjun will Take good care of her and them Vasudev .. Rukmini bhabhi ... And all are there too ....

Draupadi slightly smiles at him and then left ....

Karn got shocked by sudden change in her behavior..... he let it go thinking that she must be missing Panchali...

On the other hand Draupadi was very sad ... Yesterday whole night she was waiting for Karn .....

Flashback.......

Draupadi was in her chamber as Karn left .. thinking who is this Radha ...

She Waited whole night .... Tears escaped her eyes .. but she controlled and went to find him ...

Later on she found him .. laughing.. sitting in garden ... Smiling... Busy in his talks ...

Along her she saw Radhaaaaaa .... Who too was smiling back .. and talking ...

Draupadi felt rally bad

Draupadi felt rally bad .. she went to her chamber and cried ...

Draupadi was not doubting her husband... But here she was waiting for him from so long .. and he is there Enjoying in garden ..
This was it .. she thought to ignore him .. it's better thatn to shout at him and spoil both if there moods ...
On top Panchali was too leaving ...

Flashback ends......
Whole day Draupadi was dull .. whole day karn looked at her but she just ignored him ..
During lunch to she just served him food ... And went away ...
She herself skipped her breakfast and lunch ....
Karn now knew something is there that is bothering his wife .. but WHAT ?
______________________________________

In Dwarka Nagri .... (Evening)

The preparations were fully going to welcome Krishna and Arjun ....