I open the door and Anna smiles.

"You look so good Jo!!" Anna squeals and then looks at Hero who stands next to me.
Anna knows we're seeing eachother, because of the...incident. And im pretty sure Roger knows, but the rest of the cast doesnt, unless Roger said something.
God forbidden.

"Okay guys lets go then, if you're ready." she says and we nod leaving with her.

AT THE RESTAURANT

Hero and I sit on opposite ends of the tabel, since Anna said its best incase of fans and if we want to keep our relationship a secret.

Mariam hasnt showed up yet.
The waiter takes down our drinks.
Im sitting next to Anna.

"Im glad Mariam isnt here yet." i say sipping my water.

"Same, i cannot stand her." Anna says and i choke on my water.

"Why did you invite her then?" I ask and she gives me a confused look.

"I didnt invite her." she says.

"Yes you did, she told hero you invited her." i say and Anna shakes her head.

"I did not, Mariam told me hero invited her." Anna says and Im so confused.

"Hero didnt invite her, unless he lied to me." i say and Anna just sips her wine.

I get up from my seat and walk to the other end of the table to hero.

"Hero could i speak to you for second, alone." i say and he nods.

He follows me to the hallway where the bathrooms are.

"You told me Mariam said Anna invited her to dinner for today." i say and he stares at me but then nods.

"Yeah, im sure shes just late or something." he says clearly not understanding me.

"Not thats not what i meant. Anna said that she never invited her." i say and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Well i didnt invite her if thats what you think." he says and he better not be lying.

"Hero if you invited her i wont be upset i just-"

"I didn't invite her Jo, i basically hate the girl." He says and I slouch.

"How did she know we were eating out today." i say scratching my head.

"Im going to go to talk to Anna, ill text you if i find out whats going on." i say and he nods.

We walk back to the table and Sam and Pia eye us.

"Look at you two love birds." says Sam and his girlfriends nudges him.

I sit back down next to Anna.
"Anna Hero said he didn't say anything to her." i say and Annas expression changes.

"Oh my god that little bitch." she says.

"Why? what?" i ask.

"I was talking to Roger on the phone when she walked by me. She must have overheard me speaking to him about todays plans. Thats the only explanation." she says and i text hero what Anna said.

"She scares me." i say shaking my head, "Shes literally in love with Hero." i say and Anna pats my back.

"More like obsessed." she says and i nod.

My phone bings.

Hero: Oh shit, im so sorry Jo. ill confront her.

"We'll at least she hasn't showed up yet." Anna says.

"Spoke to soon." i say looking at who has entered.

"hii!" she says and some of the cast smiles and waves.

"No fucking way.!" i whisper yell. Shes wearing the same dress as me.

"That fucking bitch." Anna says.

She whispers something to hero and hero nods.

"This is Mariam, shes an old friend of mine." he says and Anna gives me a sympathetic smile.

"We go way back." she says, sitting next to him.

"We go way back." i mimick.

"I hate her." Anna says and I nod.

This is going to be a long night.

————————————————-

Hey guys,
I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!
The next few chapters will be very interesting👀👀👀
Im excited!!!
Make sure to vote and comment.
The support means the world :))
Also, I watched AWC, and i personally loved it so much!! I think they did an amazing job!!
- M <3333