Chapter 6.

2:00am

"Minerva cut me off with a kiss"

One hand was on the table I was leaning on, the other was on my cheek.  I closed my eyes & enjoyed the moment while it lasted, after I think what? 2 minutes we broke out of it Minerva looked at my lips then me, I don't know why but I felt a bit embarrassed so I had the guts too rest my head on her chest. I heard Minerva chuckle, as she placed her hand on top of my head and hugged me, it was comfortable.

"I'm sorry.."

I looked up at her and asked

for wha-

Suddenly, we heard a door creak open from upstairs. Me and Minerva looked at each other in confusion. Who the fuck is up at 2:00 in the morning? Well besides me and Minerva but still. Minerva moved to the fridge while I was at the sink pretending to get some water. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, but then there was a voice calling my name.

"Clementine?"

I turned around and saw it was violet standing on one of the steps.

"Vi? What are you doing up still." Minerva asked.

"I think I can ask you BOTH the same"

She walked over to us with her arms crossed.
I was getting a cup of water then Minerva came down also to get a snack I think, I replied. Violet looked at Minerva & Minerva nodded.

*sigh* "okay whatever hurry up and come to bed lou & marlon are already asleep"

Violet said that as she walked back upstairs.
I looked at Minerva, then she looked at me. We stared at each other for probably 10 secs then I snapped out of it. I walked toward the steps as I made my way up hearing Minerva's footsteps an inch behind me. While walking up I was thinking.. in my mind

"why did she even kiss me, doesn't she like violet? I don't even know who I like, if I like Louis or or- *sigh* fuck."

My mind was all over the place. Today was a interesting day what the hell am I gonna do. We made it up the stairs as I opened the bedroom door too where lou, marlon, and violet were sleeping I noticed violet already got knocked out I guess. Minerva closed the door behind us as we made our way to both our sleeping bags. There were 2 sleeping bags 1 for me 1 for Minerva, everyone was obviously sleeping in theres but. One was beside violet & the other was beside Louis, I didn't even look at Minerva I just walked over to the one near Louis, she went to the one with violet. I got all comfortable then looked at the ceiling.
I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow.. or what we're gonna do- I mean tomorrow is Saturday so eh. Then I shut my eyes & went to bed.

HIII GUYSSS UR NARRATOR HEREEEE
sorry- but anyways I'm baCkKKkk :)
Sorry this chapter sucks ass but I hope ur all doing good in quarantine. Comment any ideas u want me to do for my next chapter it would rlly mean a lot to me. U guys were begging for an update so here u go :) this took me half the night lmao anyways BYEEE

Mwah