Chapter 2

Minerva's POV

"Clementine..?"
I Said.
"Well well we'll... we were just talking about u big sis!" Sophie said. I looked at clementine and saw her whole face was red, her golden eyes were staring deep into my soul, I felt a bit of blush start too form on my face. I was about too say something until clementine quickly got off me and ran another lap or so.
"I'll run after her" Sophie said. I nodded as Sophie ran to get clementine, I was gonna get up when someone was standing in front of me. I looked up and saw a girl that I have never  knew or seen before. She was.. actually kinda cute, she had green eyes & brown hair. But.. what was I thinking, I only had a crush on one person. I watched as the girl in front of me sticked out her hand,
" Are you just gonna sit there? Or take my hand" ? She asked, I groaned and took her hand.
" so.. I've never seen u on school grounds before"? I asked. That's because I'm new here, I need a little help.. would u mind showing me around the school? She asked. I wanted to say yes.. but at the same time I wanted to go see clementine and Sophie.
"What's your name"? I asked.
"Oh.. my bad my names Macei"
I nodded by her name, and decided I'd show her around the school for a little. We both walked off the track and headed too the change room.

Clementines POV
"That was so embarrassing!" I said too Sophie.
Sophie was just chuckling the whole time, I literally fell on top of Minerva.. But the weird part is, whenever I'd talk about Minerva, or mention when I fell on top of her.. Sophie's mood would change quickly, I didn't ask why maybe she was in a bad mood or something. Me and Sophie were about to finish our lap, so we started too walk too the change rooms, while walking I could see Minerva going inside the change room with this brown haired girl. I don't know why.. but my heart was beating like crazy!.
"Hey.. did u see Minerva go inside that change room with that chick just now?"
Sophie asked me. I nodded as a response too yes I did, I looked at Sophie as a sign that I wanted to follow them, and she completely understood which made me smile. Me and Sophie slowly opened the change room doors, and my heart dropped.
"What the fuck!?" Sophie screamed.

———————————-————————————

Andddd that's the end of chapter 2. Sorry if it was crappy! But I tried. Hope y'all enjoyed it and tysm for all the support! ❤️ sorry if this chapters rlly short.. chapter 3 is next! >:)
~ ur narrator unique💕