Chapter 4: Origins of Ophiuchus

Perhaps it was the fact that Aries looked horrified after seeing the name Ophiuchus, or the fact that he didn't attend school for three days that got the others worried.

They had always viewed Aries as a brave person, someone they looked up to. After all, he is the president of the club.

"Visit him at his place?!," Cancer shrieked in surprise at the idea Taurus proposed. "Yeah, why not. We know his address."

"I don't know...what if he doesn't like getting visitors?," Aquarius thought aloud.

"It's a good idea, besides I'm kinda worried for him" Leo said. Everyone looked at her in shock, especially since they'd never thought that Leo would use the word 'worry'.

"Well, then. Now that that's settled, let's go?," Virgo asked.

"I'm taking your car Sag."

"Libra, why—"

"Because only Gemini, Aqua and you have one. Aqua doesn't want me in her car and I don't want to be in Gemini's car."

"Fair enough."

~•°•~

The ride though Astro City was a blur. Aries' house was only a few minutes away, although they've never been there before.

They soon arrived in front of a two story house, it wasn't particularly big nor was it small.

Capricorn rang the doorbell, in which an elderly woman opened the door for them. "Ah, you must be Aries' friends," she said giving them a smile.

"Yes, ma'am. And you must be his mother?," Taurus asked.

The woman laughed, baffling the others. "Oh, no. I'm the house's caretaker. Call me Eleanor."

Eleanor motioned for the others to follow her in which they did. Despite the house not being huge, it felt like that due to how empty it was.

"I'm so happy Aries finally found friends. He was so worried that nobody would join his club when he made it.

"Aries no longer put trust on other people, I personally think it's because his parents are too busy with work. All of you must be very special to him, oh, and we're here."

The stopped at a wooden door, in which Eleanor knocked on "Aries, sweetie, you have visitors."

After a while, the door slowly opened, revealing a disheveled Aries. "Now you all go inside, I'll prepare some snacks."

"Aries, we've been so worried about you. Why were you absent? Are you sick? You didn't even inform us" Capricorn babbled on like a mother scolding her child.

"Cap, chile. Let Aries speak—" Aqua said, patting the girl on the back.

They all turned to Aries, who only hung his head, not saying a word.

"Aries, does it have something to do with Ophiuchus?," Pisces spoke up. Everyone was shocked as the girl was quiet the whole time.

Aries sighed, nodding. "The Zodiac Club wasn't just a club I decided to make."

"What do you mean?—" Libra asked the boy.

"The Zodiac Club was already an existing club, although no one payed any attention to it. I was a member of it during my first year at Zodia Academy."

"But that's impossible" Gemini blurted out. "I would've known about it, and there isn't any existing records of the club."

Aries looked at everyone, seriousness etched into his eyes "that's because those records were destroyed. It all began four years ago.