Chapter 2: Him...

Lilly's POV***

There stood John Blackner. My soon-to-be-alpha.  I backed up to the lockers. I was scared as duck.

I bowed my head in submission. He suddenly slapped me. I stumbled a few steps and fell. Hee yanked me up by my hair and punched my stomach. While ok was bending over in pain he kneed me in the face. I fell again mouth and nose bleeding. I protected my head while he kicked me.

No one stopped him. It was normal for this to happen. He finally stopped and said, "you should just die, bitch. No one likes or cares for you. I feel sorry for the guy who is your mate. He'll reject you on the spot. Because your so ugly!" He stomped off. I stood on my shaky legs and went to the bathroom to clean the blood off my face.

When I was done I went to class and didn't bother to listen to the teacher I was never good at science. I usually get B's in this class. Finally the bell rings.

The rest of the scholarship day went like normal. I finish school earlier then others because I have to run home and go to work after doing my choirs, and making dinner.

°·°· At home I ran upstairs and put on my apron. I clean all 100 rooms in the pack house and sweep the floor of the living room, kitchen, bathrooms, and party/game room.  Then I make chicken, potatos, Mac and cheese, and salads for the pack I skip this meal like always and walks to work.

I work at the local dinner and a waitress. It was Friday so I get my paycheck today.  I have earned $53  this week and I was happy. I stuffed it in my pocket and when I walked up to the house I climes the tree and crawled in through a window . I hid the check in my secret spot.

I used the bathroom again and took a shower. Then put on my maid out fit they told me to wear.

»»»»»later that night laying in the makeshift bed«««««««««

I was thinking about my life. I hated it, but I saying some people have it worse even tho it's almost not true. 'Oh shit!! It's johns birthday tomorrow he'll become alpha and find his mate's' I was worried about him becoming alpha because it would get way worse. I probably end up dead, but I remembered that it would be my birthday to so I'll be shifting. Awe shit! It's gonna hurt like fuck!! Ugh I'm so going to die tomorrow...

I know short chapter. I'm sorry. Also do any of u want to be my editor????? I really need one. The dedication for this chapter and the next goes to MysteryBri because she's my first read like and comment. :D thanx Bye my lil readers
°Luna_wolf

Vote
Comment or whatever... BYE

Jake on top btw and song is The Cup Song