Reading

Taehyungs p.o.v

Why did i just do that? I dont know... i just felt like it. F**king girls will never be as good as f**king my baby. Talking about him, in pretty sure he should be asleep.

He is a deep sleeper so i dont think he heard us, once the girl that was with me left, i took a shower and went to jungkook and mines room.

But when i entered i saw the bed fixed, his clothes was gone... i was confused. Where did he go? I then saw an envelope on top of the bed. I sat down next to it and then opend it

Jungkooks letter

Dear tae,

By the time you read this i will probably be gone, i know im a coward for not saying this to you personally or comforting you, i just cant bring myself to it. You may be asking why my stuff are gone. Well, simple, i left, i have left to not ever come back. Im sorry i was a bad boyfriend. Im sorry that i wasn't enough for you. What made me leave. I saw you two. Some days ago i went to give you the lunch box, well before i entered i heard you and your secretary together. And then i saw you two, and so with today, i waited for you, only to find you sleeping with someone else in our home. I couldn't take it anymore. Taehyung you dont love me. If you did you would value me, you would care for me, you wouldn't beat me, you wouldn't humiliate me. What you have is an obsession. I think...i also stopped loving you, i dont even know what love is anymore... i dont know how you will react to when you read this... taehyung. I just wanted to tell you that i did love you, the old you, i dont know what made you change, that made you hurt me...
But anyways, lets end it here. Lets leave everything behind about us and move on. I wont say i live you because  i dont know if i do.
Goodbye taehyung, i hope you have a happy life

~jungkook~

End of the letter

By the time i finished reading it, i noticed i was crying... just now... i finally realized how terrible i have been, just now when i cant say sorry, just now when he left... just now...

I have to find him, he has to be here somewhere. I will use all my power to find him. I have to say im sorry...

Kookie... im sorry... the reason i became like that was because of my insecurity... and jealousy, and fear... of losing you... i know thats not an excuse to how i have been acting and why i have been with other people besides you...

Its because i fear that i will hurt you way too much then what i would durring s*x that i do it with others... how stupid i am... if only i coukd go back in time... and fix the problems i caused...

Jungkook...will you ever forgive me?