Chapter 5: Plan

Dreams POV ((betcha didn't expect that)

Me, Ink and Blue were back at the Star Sanses base, healing up. I healed on the wound on my chest that Y/n gave me. Now if only there was a way to get Nightmare back to normal then they could both be normal again, my siblings.

"So Dream, Y/n and Nightmare are your siblings?" Ink asked and I nodded and he said "Well I don't think siblings stab each other..."

"Well Ink you have to understand that Y/n has changed since Nightmare has turned Into that thing..." I said, looking down at the ground and continuing "And I don't know how to turn Nightmare back..." I admitted.

"WHAT IF WE JUST DUMP WATER ON HIM?" blue suggested, like the cinnamon roll he Is.

I was about to say that was a stupid Idea without actually saying stupid to Blue but what If we...dump water on him? What would happen? While I was thinking I didn't even realize Ink was clapping his hands in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh umm- yea Ink?" I say, rubbing the back of my neck.

Ink sighs and says, "Dream do you think that's actually a good idea?" I hesitate but nod.

"Though I know Nightmare Is not going to let us get close to him so we're going to need to take Y/n..." I say and they nod.

Y/n POV

It was currently 1 day after that fight and Nightmare was making me take the day of for my wound to heal fully. I mean besides being very sore, there was no wound. So I decided to spend some of my day in Outertale. I went on the cliffside and sat peacefully, looking at the stars and watching the comets go by.

I soon heard crunching of the snow behind me and spun around, standing up. I was relieved to find only Outer was there.

" Hi Outer." I say in a slightly cheerful voice and he gives me a kind wave In return. Me and Outer had been friends for a while and I do trust him.

"What you doing out here Y/n?" He asked, curious.

"Nightmare force me to have the day off since I got injured in a fight." I say while rubbing the back of my head he chuckled a bit and walked up to me.

"How has Killer been doing?" He asked, a tad bit of blush on his face.

"Killer? 0h Killers doing fine but uhh...why do you care?"

"I- uh well, we're just f-friends that's all and he hasn't come by in a while..." He says full looking down on the ground not to meet my gaze.

These signs were all too obvious blushing, stuttering when killer was mentioned, not looking at me probably to hide his burning face. There's almost No doubt in my mind the Outer had a crush on Killer. I clicked my tongue and grabbed his chin with two of my fingers making him look at me. His face was a dark blue, well his eyes were wide looking at me in the face.

"You like him don't you Outer?" I say, teasing him.

" Wha-?! NO I DON'T!!" He yells, swatting my hands away and walking off, mumbling things under his breath.

I chuckle lightly and turned back to the cliffside only to see those fucking bitches here. I stumbled back, surprised. Assume regain my balance and glare at them dead in the eye sockets.

"What In the fuck are YOU GUYS doing here!?" I hissed, getting my knife out and pointing it at them.

"Y/n, It's me, Dream!! Your brother! We just wan't to help you both!" Dream pleads walking towards me a bit. I flinch and take a few steps back from dream.

"You can't help what's already broken dream! So stop there's no reason for you to do this, no reason for you to try an help!!" I yell and Dream moves forward a bit but I stand my ground.

Dream sighs and make some motion with his hand. Almost immediately Blue and Ink lunge at me, pinning me to the ground. I struggle and whimper dude my wound and try to get free from these idiots. Dream walks towards me holding something In a bucket. I soon realized it's water, I know there they're going to do! I panic and Dream grabs onto my shoulder. I teleport hoping to get anywhere from them but unfortunately since they all had a hold of me they teleport with me to where I was going.

The place I happen to teleport in front of, was Nightmares castle. I only had one thought In my mind,

Fuck.

____________________________________
Sorry this chapter Isn't as long as the others, I was doing things over these weeks and didn't really have much time to post a chapter. So I did hope you enjoyed it, have a spectacular day my little potatoes! =3

Word count - 830