ninteteen : innocence

Start from the beginning

His lips crash into yours, and you move yours against his in rhythm, slipping your tongue into his mouth. He groans as your hand snakes down his stomach, resting on the bulge quickly beginning to form in his pants. You palm his bulge lightly, biting Spencer's bottom lip and tugging, holding eye contact.

"Bedroom?" You whisper, Spencer's fingers running under your shirt and ghosting along your skin lightly.

"Mhm." He nods, sitting up before carefully helping you up with him.

The two of you walk hand in hand to your room, and you get on the bed gently, laying flat on your back. Spencer comes over to you, laying by your side. He slowly helps you take off your top before throwing it to the ground, unclasping your bra and tossing it to the side. His fingers trail down your stomach lightly, careful to avoid the gauze resting over your left side. You unbutton your pants and he tugs them down, along with your underwear.

Spencer rests himself between your thighs, his tongue immediately running a thick line up your slit, swirling around your clit. You groan, feeling one of his hands holding your hips down. He takes your clit into his mouth, flicking his tongue over it rapidly, one of his fingers teasing your entrance.

"Now's not the time for teasing, baby boy," you tell him, dominance lacing your tone.

He nods, hazel eyes connecting with yours as he slowly slides his middle and ring fingers inside of you, curling them up. You moan out, your hands moving to his hair, twisting it in your fingers tightly. His tongue works at your clit, his fingers slowly pumping in and out of your pussy. You don't think you'll ever get tired of looking at Spencer like this—his face in between your thighs, tasting you. It's heaven.

"Faster," you breathe out, already feeling the knot forming in your stomach.

He obeys, beginning to pump in and out of you faster, hitting your g-spot every time he thrust inside. His teeth graze your clit and you whimper, his nails digging into your hip. He sucks on your clit with fervor, his eyes reconnecting with yours as your pussy clenches around his fingers.

"That's it, baby boy—fuck, I'm gonna cum!" You cry out, thankful Spencer's hand was keeping you from arching your back.

He pushes you over the edge, and you let out a loud moan as you finish, pussy throbbing around Spencer's fingers, feeling him slow slightly. Your legs shake lightly, feeling his tongue brush over your now sensitive clit. After a moment, he removes his fingers. You try to catch your breath as you watch him slide his fingers in his mouth, sucking and cleaning them off.

Spencer stands, taking off his shirt first, then his pants and underwear, his hard dick hitting his stomach as he releases it from the confines of his boxers. He craws back over to you, leaning over to kiss you deeply. He holds himself up, not resting any of his weight on your body. You groan into his mouth as you feel his dick slide up and down your pussy.

Breaking the kiss, you hold eye contact with him. "Fuck me, please."

"I can't go very fast, baby," he mumbles against your lips.

You smile, giving him a soft kiss. "I know."

Spencer reconnect his lips with yours as he pushes his dick inside of you slowly, both of you moaning into each other's mouths. He lets you adjust for a moment, your legs wrapping around his hips. After a moment, he begins thrusting slowly and deeply. You pull your head back, gasping as you feel him hit your g-spot, your arms wrapping around his neck.

He speeds up just a little, groaning as he thrusts his whole length inside of you. You look into his eyes, lips slightly parted as you pant. He connects his lips with your neck, sucking lightly at the skin as he fucks you.