four: the game

Spencer cracks open War and Peace, leaning back against the leather seat of the jet

Spencer cracks open War and Peace, leaning back against the leather seat of the jet. His eyes scan the words quickly, though he can't seem to comprehend what they say. They're just scrambled in his head. His brain is focused on something else—a certain coworker he'd hooked up with. The only thing he's been able to focus on for the past three days.

Spencer's eyes flick over to see her lying on her back on the leather bench of the jet, sleeping. Her face is peaceful, arms crossed, resting on her stomach. His eyes move from her face to her chest, and Spencer swallows as he remembers what they'd looked like in his hands, they way her skin tasted on his tongue, how hard her nipples were as he flicked his tongue over them. He tears his gaze away from her chest to travel down to between her legs, biting the inside of his cheek as he recalls the way her juices tasted after she finished on his fingers. He'd obviously never fingered a girl before, but fingering her—hearing her moans and watching the way she came around his fingers made him shiver.

He stifles a groan as he feels his pants get tight, trying to turn his attention back to Tolstoy. As much as he hates to admit it, he's been distracted the past three days fantasizing about how Y/n's pussy would feel around his dick. Thankfully, the case finished quickly—Hotch making the arrest in a storage container a few blocks away from downtown. Everyone on the jet is asleep—it's dark, save a few dim lights.

Spencer's mind flashes to her words right before he left her room that night.

"I was just wondering when we're gonna do this again."

Again.

Spencer felt embarrassed after the encounter—he'd finished too quickly in her mouth. It made him feel inadequate. Y/n seemed to like it though, and god, her mouth felt so good on his dick. The way she bossed him around in that room—she could have told him to bend over her knee and he would've obliged. Spencer loved it. He knew that she knew he loved it, too. He was worried she wouldn't want to do it again.

But she did. And that made him even more nervous.

If he lasted two minutes with her mouth around his dick, how fucking long is he going to last when she sits on it? Spencer groans in frustration—out loud—shutting his book and placing it in front of him.

"You good?" Morgan asks him from his seat, taking off his headphones.

Spencer's eyes flash to him and he gives him a half smile. "Yeah, I'm just tired, I guess."

"Get some sleep, kid. We should be back home soon."

Morgan puts his headphones back on, leaning back against his seat and closing his eyes. Spencer sighs, eyes glancing back over at Y/n. She's awake now, scrolling on her phone as she lies back on the bench. She lowers her phone and meets Spencer's gaze, a smug smile on her lips. She knows—knows how he feels, his thoughts, what he wants her to do to him. He inhales deeply and stands, shielding his boner as he walks to the bathroom near the back of the jet, right past the bench she's laying on. Her eyes linger on his crotch as he walks buy, the blush already spreading over Spencer's cheeks.