Megumi

STATISTICS

Name: Megumi

Debut: Episode 35

Face claim: Zero Two

Affiliations: Cocoyashi Village, Arlong Pirates

Occupations: Pirate Officer, Treasure Hunter, Pirate, Devil Fruit Specialist (Studying)

Origin: Grand Line, East Blue

Residence: Marineford (Birthplace, Temporarily), Cocoyashi Village - Conomi Island (Homeland)

Alias: Yumi

Epithet: 'Treasure Hunter' Megumi

Status: Alive

Age: 3 years old (Meets Nami and Nojiko)

13 years old (Arlong invades her home and kills Belle-mere)

21 (Meets the Straw Hat Pirates)

Birthday: January 1st

Height: 5'7" (172cm)

Blood type: S

Gender: Female

Bounty: 25 million (Aged 15)

APPEARANCE

Megumi is a beautiful young woman with soft, smooth porcelain skin that compliments her long mid-back-length straight bubblegum pink hair with a box fringe and seafoam blue eyes. Megumi has two tattoos; one is an Arlong Pirate tattoo on the left side of her stomach to show that she is a member; though she hates the marking on her skin, Megumi rebels against him with a blue-inked skull sleeve tattoo on the top half of her left arm and one her right thigh the pinkette has a shark teeth scars that she received from Arlong after trying to escape him again with Nami.

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY

Megumi is a rather cunning person; she uses her high intelligence to strategies for treasure hunting and fighting in battles, where her usual childish nature disappears as she grows serious; as the fight grows more intense, she becomes sinister, and this scares her crew mates. Although out of a battle, Megumi is somewhat childish; she is a kind-hearted person toward her friends and family, who know she can become crazy protective and possessive. She is a stubborn woman, who can come across as somewhat cocky at first glance, but she is boldly honest and sarcastic, which can rub people the wrong way. Still, once they get to know her, they realise she's an energetic, lovable person who will do anything for her friends and family, who she puts above herself. 

Megumi is hard to anger, though when she reaches that moment, it's hard to bring her back to her senses as she's too stubborn to listen to others and uses her sneaky wits to outsmart others that have done her and those significant to her wrong. She's optimistic, sometimes to the point it worries her sisters. However, she does it sometimes to tease them without Nami and Nojiko knowing; she's a proud person that can get her a little too much trouble with others; though she is friendly with others, she can be stubbornly naive with those she shouldn't;t trust, but she can see through them.