Chapter 5 - Little Garden Part 2

We arrive at the clearing with the two giants; Dorry is lying unconscious while Broggy is held to the ground with wax before a man with a 3 atop his head and a small girl in a sun hat behind him. "You should be happy! Your long, long battle has come to an end! You fought for a whole century for your so-called pride, right? Shouldn't the taste of victory be especially sweet, then?" Mr 3 questions, looking at the struggling giant. "Even if it is the fruit of others' assistance... Am I wrong?"

"Damn you! You don't mean to say...!" Broggy gasps, making the goofy-looking Officer Agent laugh.

"But the final victory belongs to me! Are you aware that the large bounties on your heads from long ago come to 200 million Berries total? Even today, this holds true!" He announces.

"Why, you...!" The giant growls.

"I feel as if I've discovered a long-lost treasure!" The wax man chuckles.

"So that's what you're after, huh?" Vivi shouts as we come closer. "Mr 3!"

"We brought them." Miss Valentine announces, tightening her hold on Vivi.

"Our company's little traitor and the pink-haired girl." Mr 5 adds.

"What took so long? I was getting sick of waiting." Mr 3 pouts.

"Your methods are too underhanded, Mr 3!" Vivi shouts. "Planting bombs in Dorry's alcohol...!"

"What?!" Broggy gasps, making Mr 3 cringe; his plan is revealed to the giant. "Alcohol? The alcohol I gave him?! That's what you meant, Dorry?!"

"Wretched little girl, giving our tricks away." Mr 3 sighs. "Well, no matter. There's nothing you can do now, anyway." He grins, looking at us. "Candle..." He throws wax towards us. "... Lock!" Two pieces of wax head towards us, and Mr 5 and Miss Valentine dive away as the wax solidifies around our ankles, making us fall to the ground.

"Bastard! I'm gonna kill him." I cough, trying to move.

"Mr 5! Bring the swordsman and the girl! We're about to begin!" Mr 3 orders and turns around, doing something weird.

"He's completely weird," I mutter, watching him and spotting the girl near him hide a giggle.

"Extra Big Candle Set!" He shouts, and tons of wax form, creating pillars that turn into candles and a pumpkin head.

"T-This is Mr 3's ability?!" Vivi gasps, looking at it in awe and fear.

"Looks stupid if you ask me." I groan, holding my side, feeling my ribs, which are definitely bruised.

"Silence, girl!" Mr 3 shouts, offended by my comment.

"What's going on?!" Broggy questions, looking at the finished product.

"Here they are." Mr 5 announces, throwing Zoro and Nami behind us.

"Nami!" I grunt, looking at my baby sister.

"How naive." He comments, stomping his foot on Zoro's head. "Being ridiculed by people of their calibre is so embarrassing that I'm pissed at myself."

"You can't help that you're weak." Mr 3 remarks under his breath.

"Huh? What was that?" Bomb man asks, looking at his colleague.

"Nothing! Just set the candles up quickly!" He orders.

"Coward..." I mutter.

"Set?" Nami questions and spots the strange pumpkin-looking thing in front of us. "What is that?!"