"Whoa you're really hot."

"That's what I hear...," He trailed off with a grin.

I giggled at his lame joke anyways, resting my head on his chest.

"You smell good," his fingers played with my damp hair.

"Thank you," I blushed. I was in heaven, I loved when people touched my hair.

"It's a shame I'm sick. Otherwise we could make out."

I stilled, eyes wide.

"Let's watch a movie," I took the remote from the coffee table, changing the topic. He chuckled.

"Pick whatever you want."

I looked through the titles on TV and looked at a comedy.

"Is this one good?" I asked Roger.

"Oh yeah that one's pretty funny."

"Kay," I clicked it and placed the remote back on the coffee table, nestling back on him getting comfortable.

I was pleasantly surprised that I really enjoyed the movie so far. It was about forty minutes in when we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," Roger called loudly. Was the door not locked?

The door opened and Smith walked a few feet in before his eyes landed on us.

"Oh, hey. Hi Natalie," He looked surprised and slightly awkward to see us snuggled on the couch.

Roger seemed totally comfortable, barely noticing Smith as he continued watching the movie.

"Hi Smith," I said a little shyly.

"What brings you over?" Roger asked him causally, his voice still very rough from being sick.

"Oh, Sergeant just didn't know why you didn't show up to work today, I thought I'd come by on my lunch break and see if you were alright."

"Shit, I forgot to call in," Roger frowned, and didn't offer anymore explanation.

"He was throwing up last night and now he has a fever," I explained to Smith.

"I see," Smith looked understanding, "By the way, Natalie, Emi's been asking about you. You should give her a call," he smiled.

I grinned, "Really? I definitely will."

He nodded, pleased, "Alright, I'll leave you two. Don't worry I'll tell Cameron you're dying," he told Roger.

Roger laughed, "Thanks man, see you later."

Smith shut the door behind him.

"You didn't call in to work?"

He shrugged, "I forgot."

I couldn't really blame him. He must feel terrible.

We finished the movie with a lot of laughs. I could tell he was drifting off again so I caught him before he fell unconscious.

"Hey what is Smith's number?"

"Why?" His face was hard.

"Because I want to call Emi."

He face relaxed, "Oh, theres a phone book in the drawer under the home phone. It's in there under Johnson."

"Johnson?"

"His last name is Johnson."

"Oh I see," I moved to get off of him but he held me down.

I laughed, "To call Emi, you need to sleep."