Im sorry

You and h/n kept your relationship a secret for a while. You didn't want to tell everyone in case it didn't work out. This imagine will focus on telling your sister...
..."so yeah. We're together." You say lifting your hand, interlocked with his.
"Y/n, remember when I asked you about him last week and you made fun of his voice?" Y/s/n asks with a chuckle. I give her a look and her face immediately turns red, knowing she just exposed you. H/n quickly leaves the room not saying a word. Your sister apologizes, feeling awfully bad. You chase after him.
Now outside at his car, you stop him.
"Is it true?" You stare at him, not being able to get the words out. "Y/n answer me! Is what she said true? You made fun of my voice?!"
"Listen I only did that because we weren't public yet. I didn't want our secret getting out, so I lied."
"How do I know not ur not lying?" He asks.
"Because I would never hurt you. You know that. " You day in your most sincere voice. "Listen I love you. I love everything about you, especially your voice. I'm sorry" you say with a light hearted smile.
He lightly punches your shoulder, smiling back. "Okay y/n,"
"Say it back." You say with a giggle.
"Say what?" He says laughing.
"Come on h/n. Just say it."
"Fine." He says reeling you in for a hug. "I love you too." Head on yours ☺️