[Naegami] Go for It

TAKE THIS CLICHÉ ONE-SHOT BECAUSE I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING!!!

Oh great...

"ARE YOU INSANE?! DO YOU WANT ME TO GET KILLED?! DO YOU REALLY HATE ME THAT MUCH?!"

"Oh come on it's not that big a deal Naegi."

"NOT BIG A DEAL?! Its...embarrassing and really not something I could do easily..."

I was dragged into playing a game of truth or dare with all of the girls, which inturn caused many...strange things to happen...

And it was Fukawa's turn and she was about to ask me. But thanks to my "luck" she sneezed...

So Genocider asked me the question.

Truth or Dare? Since I have been choosing truth for a while, I chose dare...big mistake.

She dared me to...hug and kiss Togami...

And now I'm trying my very best to try and chicken out, but as soon as that idea was said, all of the girls wouldn't let me. Meaning I was trapped.

And they had the "persuasion" of Genocider which meant I couldn't back down.

So I was dragged all around the school until the girls found Togami.

He was sitting by himself in the cafeteria. Suddenly, all of the girls pushed me forward, making me stumble. I turned back only to see all of the girls hiding behind a wall.

I gulped knowing they were seriously going to make me do this. I walked very slowly to Togami and attempted to speak. Keyword being "attempted".

"T-T-Togami..."

He turned his head, finally acknowledging my presence.

"What do you want pest?"

"I..um well..."

This is a lot harder than I thought.

"I...um uhh...was wondering if...uh you c-could stand up real quick..."

Togami raised an eyebrow, "And why would I do that?"

"W-well I just-"

"If you'll leave me be, then fine." He stood up and took a few steps towards me.

I looked down at the floor as I felt extremely embarrassed.

"Well then, what do you want?"

I continued to stare at the ground and walked towards Togami until I saw his feet. Slowly, I raised my arms up and hugged Togami. He tensed up and stayed completely still. I could feel my face burning and and my heart racing.

"W-w-what on earth a-are y-you doing?!" Togami studdered.

I said nothing, knowing I had to do something more for this to be over, no turning back now....I just have to go for it...

I brought my head up and faced. Togami's confused and flustered face and closed my eyes. Quickly, I leaned forward and pecked Togami's lips, then let go of him and sprinted out of the cafeteria.

I heard Togami behind me yelling for me to come back but I didn't look back at all. As I countinued to walk I noticed all of the girls huddled together. Some squealing and others simply smiling at my actions and Genocider fainted on the floor with a goofy grin.

I sped-walked all the way to my room and shut and locked my door. I sat on my bed and covered my face.

My face was completely red, I felt utterly embarrassed. But the reason was what made me more embarrassed. It wasn't because what I did was weird but it was because...I...

Enjoyed it...

-------------------------------------------------

YAAAY CORNY ONE-SHOT BECAUSE I HAVE NO ORIGINALITY!!! But yeah still hope you enjoyed and now Im gonna go soooo if you have a ship request throw it at me and I'll see what I can do mkay bye ;)
-Taterz