(A loss of passion and other bullshit)

This is not a chapter, this is more of an author's update.

It has come to my attention that I fucking suck at writing. Every day I wake up trembling in fear as the faint sound of my past writing calls to me to re read it, taunting me with it's slow deterioration

If you couldn't tell, the chapters got shorter, the writing got worse, and currently no alien sex has been done.

As the little entrepreneur I am, I really started this as the lack of alien porn regarding the mountain of the aliens (9 foot motherfucker, not fucking 7 foot) and was like "Welp, I'm horny and no one else is going to do this" and slammed my face into the keyboard until you got the beautiful 'Box'.

I kind of lost passion for this story and it's literally going no where, like, where would it even go, your a gift, get married and fuck your sister husbands, Christ, I'm tired.

So, I read a Garfield x reader and my brain has been slowly turning to mush ever since and I don't know what's happening and I have other bullshit to deal with and my friends scream at me and I'm literally going to sign up to The Platform just to escape this (Hey, watch The Platform on Netflix if you haven't. Surprise, this was just one long advert for that movie, a year old prank, fucking got em')

But on a serious note (No, wait, I don't have the brain power to do that), I'm not sure if I'll continue this and I don't want to be the kind of writer who just disappears and never actually says that the story is discontinued. 

Now the real question is, who wants me to continue this, because if there are people genuinely interested in seeing this continued I will, or I'll do a reboot or something.

Or I could just do a oneshot lemon, idk

So, continuation, reboot, oneshot or just fucking give up. Tis in your hands

Couldn't think of a better way to express myself, so, here, the result of looking up "sad finger gun"