finding the truth

Kaitlin's pov....
so we are all sitting around at matts house and my brother has an odd idea.
"let's go to the movies" cameron says
"sounds fun" everyone agrees.
so we all go our separate ways to get ready. I go to my closet and pull out black high wasted shorts and a white crop top with my converse and a red cardigan. then I straightened my hair and put mascara on and grabbed my phone then headed downstairs.
everyone was talking and of course I was the last one ready.
"ok I'm ready to go"
"finally" Shawn says
so here's the deal if you aren't caught up. me and shawn have been really distant lately mostly him and he is always on the phone but I just brush it off because I really hope he isn't cheating.
"sorry" I mumbled
"don't worry about him" Matt said with a smirk. to be honest he was really cute.
~skip car ride and getting tickets and crap~
so we were watching the movie and Shawn says he has to go to the bathroom "okay" I replied. well that was 25 min ago. so I'm going to go outside the movie and call him to see if he is okay.
~phone conversation~
k-Kaitlin s-Shawn

k- hey are you okay ?
(I can see him from where I am standing I just really want to see if he is telling me the truth)
s- yeah I'm fine just a little stomach ache.
k- oh okay. so when are you gonna come back.
s- idk I got to go sorry babe.
k- yeah ok whatever
~end call~
so then I see this girl walk up to him and they kiss full on then they start making out. I walk a little closer to see if I can see the girl and it was Paige.
" but.... why ? Paige ? your my bestfriend ? I say
"it's not what it looks like" Paige says
"really because it looks like you and my boyfriend or ex were just sucking each other's faces off."
"ex ? no please Kaitlin" Shawn says
"no your nothing but a lying cheater. now I know why you have been so distant lately you..." I get cut of
"Kaitlin don't finish that sentence" I turn to see cameron
"fine I won't finish the sentence but I'll finish something" I say as I lunge towards Paige and Shawn but before I could reach them cameron grabs me and I start to break down then he hands me to Matt I think.

Cameron's pov.....
we all knew he had been doing this but we couldn't tell her. he threatened to hurt her safety and I couldn't do that.
so I went looking for Kaitlin and Shawn because they have been gone a while but when I did I saw something terrible. she found out but I stopped her mid-sentence and then she lunged at him. I grabbed her and gave her to Matt she started to break down. it hurt me to see her like this.
"why is the hell would you do this to her"
"umm because your sister is so needy and clinging and ugh just ugh"
"don't talk about her like that. and you Paige your probably the one who hurt her most" she just looked at the floor she knew she was wrong.
"don't you ever come near my baby sister again or you have something else coming for you" and with that said we left and drove home.
"okay guys I'm going to the store who wants to come"
everyone said yes but Matt said he would stay with Kaitlin. I knew he liked her so I was cool with it he will make her happy.

Matt pov...

so I told the guys I would stay with Kaitlin. so I did and she was talking to me about what happened. I felt so bad. she was really hurt. I was just looking down staring at her then she looked up...

Kaitlin's pov...

I looked up and Matt was staring at me while I was in his arms.
"what?" I asked
"nothing your just beautiful" he said
I blushed and looked down that when he titled my chin up and we kissed.....